Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone come across any Flyknits Prestos or Lunarepics at the outlet lately?
depending what size you are but Kitchener got the black lunarepic colourway in women sizes for 139.99 maybe 40% if they are still doing all red stickers, i have seen scattered sizes of the volt and blue colourways at all the outlets

they also have black/white flyknit prestos in women sizes

i also saw a pair of size 8 black/yellow/gold flyknit prestos, they might have more sizes on the backwall

They are not flyknit but there are also prestos woven in the navy colourway for like 119.99

Probably a long shot, but does anyone know of anyone in the GTA (Friends/Family) selling a DS pair of the Sport Blue 6's in a size 11?
I have them in size 9.5 ready to be sold. been on ice since the day i got em. just wasnt feeling them.  if anyone is intereste PM me. we can work somthing out.

Pm me if ur interested in the white tri color nmds in a 12. Too big. Will let go for pretty much retail

DHL just effing with me lol. Package tracking said delivery yesterday but we all know how that goes. Then hit me today with the "delivery between 11 am and 9 pm". lol great friggin window of time. Delivery people think people don't do ****.

Speaking of DHL... Looks like the notices are coming in

People should learn to self declare like a lot have been mentioning in here or just pre pay the duties. Most times you're trying to get lucky and get hit with none, you do...

After shipping and conversion, how much did they run? I would imagine that even with customs/duties, it's still cheaper than paying resell?
Haven't really been following the prices.  I'm sure it's prob still cheaper than resell but IMO, they aren't nice enough to pay resale for.

Haven't really been following the prices.  I'm sure it's prob still cheaper than resell but IMO, they aren't nice enough to pay resale for.
Agreed. I didn't even want to pay retail for them lol. If I had managed to get a pear, it would have been strictly for resell.
Core Black and the Navy colourways of UB 3.0 sitting at Sport Chek Eatons.
Triple White 3.0 sitting at Sq 1 Champs
Maybe people are tired of buying the same color ways lol. I'm sure the price hike doesn't help either.

I personally dont like the "stretch mark" primeknit
laugh.gif
Some colourways look alright though
Me as well. I personally don't like the pattern of the 3.0 at all. There's something that just makes it unappealing to me. By contrast, I really like the 2.0 pattern/knit, but I know a lot of people don't like it.

Did anyone get the tech knit windrunner and blue tk tshirt over the boxing week? 

Need a size swap. Got an XL Windrunner need a Large and got a Large T shirt  - need a Med

Still got tags attached. Or if anyone knows any places where i can do a size swap. Was thinking if Nike running would it, but don't want to go all the way downtown to be rejected. 

Last edited:

Agreed. I didn't even want to pay retail for them lol. If I had managed to get a pear, it would have been strictly for resell.

Maybe people are tired of buying the same color ways lol. I'm sure the price hike doesn't help either.
+1...  $240+tax for a GR UB that are the same colours as the ones before them...  no thx

Called Sherway Sport Chek to put a 9.5 triple white ultraboost on hold for me this morning. Went out tonight to find out that they gave it away to someone else. They had a 9 on hold for someone else and I convinced the clerk to sell them to me instead. Success

Called Sherway Sport Chek to put a 9.5 triple white ultraboost on hold for me this morning. Went out tonight to find out that they gave it away to someone else. They had a 9 on hold for someone else and I convinced the clerk to sell them to me instead. Success
Must've been annoying but the 9 prob fits you better.  Heard these fit .5 big

Back
Top Bottom