Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

this thread only goes south when the hypebeast creep out of the shadows looking for intel on Yeezy releases. another than that, this thread is really informative 

Anyone know any good facebook groups to buy and sell sneakers? Esp for sneakerheads/hypebeasts lol

So I take that most of y'all want "Niketalk Canada" with sub-threads as opposed to just being a single thread on various canadian topics.

I dont find anything wrong with posting yeezy/raffle/HB knowledge here. Knowledge reigns supreme. Just shows how vast our discussion here has grown from its original intention. If it was 2007, many of y'all would get a warning about buy/sell etc...not hating just sayin it was pretty strict.

Regardless could a moderator or something step up for a re-org of this canadian forum?

Seems pretty 50/50, if not more in favour of keeping as is, maybe I'm biased
roll.gif
. I reckon that most new specific threads will be pretty slow and we'll end up with one thread containing most of the info. Unless people enforce it super strictly.

So I take that most of y'all want "Niketalk Canada" with sub-threads as opposed to just being a single thread on various canadian topics.

I dont find anything wrong with posting yeezy/raffle/HB knowledge here. Knowledge reigns supreme. Just shows how vast our discussion here has grown from its original intention. If it was 2007, many of y'all would get a warning about buy/sell etc...not hating just sayin it was pretty strict.

Regardless could a moderator or something step up for a re-org of this canadian forum?

Yup some cats here need stop with the B/S. Put it in your sig. Any other thread they would get a warning.

Last edited:

Seems pretty 50/50, if not more in favour of keeping as is, maybe I'm biased
roll.gif
. I reckon that most new specific threads will be pretty slow and we'll end up with one thread containing most of the info. Unless people enforce it super strictly.
They will be super slow, that's why one place is proper. People can scroll through, it's not like you're spending hours scrolling if the conversation doesn't interest you. Complaining about having to scroll through posts just feeds into the stereotype that Millennials (which I'm guessing most of us are) have horrible attention spans/patience.

Last edited:
just ignore the post that don't interest you. 

I mean it's not too hard to skim through posts that aren't relevant to you but that's just me.  Plus like many have said earlier, if you split out the threads what's going to end up happening is another thread which isn't being enforced as much is just going to turn into this thread as a catch all.  You can't win them all!

Hey

If anyone is shopping at these stores and does not plan to use the coupon on the bottom to do a survey for $5/10 dollars off next purchase can you let me use the code?

Trying to get a code of two to use to purchase my kids a few things.

Thanks

I dont find anything wrong with posting yeezy/raffle/HB knowledge here. Knowledge reigns supreme. Just shows how vast our discussion here has grown from its original intention.

Exactly. Folks just complaining too much.

Anyone know who's getting the Jordan 5 Take Flights? Still trying to see where I can grab them.

Livestock Raffle open now til Thursday 7 PM. Same thing as last release, go to a store and grab a card to enter online.

Last edited:
Would need to see a lot more regular wins from different members on here (or outside the forums) to believe they're running things better like FL.

Last edited:
No point separating the thread in my opinion, doesn't take much effort to skip past something you're not interested in, I do it pretty often. Also this thread would really die down if that's done, it's usually pretty dead in here as it is.

I think Champs at YD changed management. Same morons working but management must've changed.
They did changed the management the manager now is the one that use to run champs STC before so hopefully YD champs is out of the shade lol

Back
Top Bottom