Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Same here. Got my house in 2012 and my shoe purchases have taken a huge backseat to mortgage payment and bills. I missed out on a lot of good releases over the years, but no sweat they're just shoes. Different priorities now. I've got most of the shoes I wanted as a kid now anyways. Anything else is just a bonus.

I've slowed down A LOT. Plus all these shoes (especially Jordans) will keep coming out ever couple of years.

There's a lot of different white UB's.  Do you know which one you're looking for specifically? If it's 3.0, some stores still have pairs
i like the ones with the black soles.

in all honesty i was just trying to steer the thread back to sneakers, lol.

seemed to have hit a nerve with the mainland china / housing market talk, dont want to get people on a witch hunt 

i like the ones with the black soles.

in all honesty i was just trying to steer the thread back to sneakers, lol.

seemed to have hit a nerve with the mainland china / housing market talk, dont want to get people on a witch hunt 
hahaha no I don't have any problem with Chinese people, I know it's not just them driving up the prices. If I had the money I'd probably be doing the same thing. No need for a witch hunt lol. 

Reactions: emj

Is the Adidas flagship store the least corrupt when it comes to the Yeezy raffles?
Every place is rigged in some way.  There will always be pairs that go to F&F.  I've won from a few different places so far.  The only places I haven't won yeezys from are livestock, capsule, nomad and solestop.  I've won raffles from livestock and capsule for other stuff but never yeezys.

Previously, somebody asked about the Take Flight 5s. They're on NDCa. http://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/air-jordan-5-retro-shoe/pid-11236904/pgid-11859364

Thanks! It's been on my list.

In regards to the Yeezy winners: congrats! Reck, glad you won you're size 9. I remember you telling me at HOH that cold cold line up for the Black Friday Yeezy release how you haven't been lucky.

In all honesty, I signed up for two raffles this time. I had no time, and wasn't worth me taking time away from work. I'm actually more excited for the Take Flight 5s :smile:

Nice, I haven't had any movement in my order status since i submitted a little after 3 AM EST on launch day. Hoping I get them before the weekend.
Expected delivery for my pair is Tomorrow, I order a little after 3am EST as well. I never got a shipping email for 2-3 days so I contacted the them via online chat and got one sent to me right away.

Expected delivery for my pair is Tomorrow, I order a little after 3am EST as well. I never got a shipping email for 2-3 days so I contacted the them via online chat and got one sent to me right away.

Thanks for the info. Did the same and found out it's slated to get delivered today as well. They also threw in a 10% coupon but stupid me forgot to copy the code before I exited the chat....

Congrats. :nthat:

Thanks! It's been on my list.

In regards to the Yeezy winners: congrats! Reck, glad you won you're size 9. I remember you telling me at HOH that cold cold line up for the Black Friday Yeezy release how you haven't been lucky.

In all honesty, I signed up for two raffles this time. I had no time, and wasn't worth me taking time away from work. I'm actually more excited for the Take Flight 5s :smile:

Thanks guys! I too only had time to sign up at 1 of the foot stores due to that 6PM closing time. I'm glad I chose the right one :D

My only gripe about the raffles is that 6PM closing time which sucks for people who work and can't take that extended lunch break or those who do not work downtown.

I know by extending the time would give other people more chances to gather up friends and family to sign up on their behalf, but I would rather have some chance than no chance at all.

Thanks for the info. Did the same and found out it's slated to get delivered today as well. They also threw in a 10% coupon but stupid me forgot to copy the code before I exited the chat....
Talk to an agent and tell them the situation. It's not a big deal, they can retrieve it or issue you a new one. They can email it to you as well.
Thanks guys! I too only had time to sign up at 1 of the foot stores due to that 6PM closing time. I'm glad I chose the right one
happy.gif

My only gripe about the raffles is that 6PM closing time which sucks for people who work and can't take that extended lunch break or those who do not work downtown.

I know by extending the time would give other people more chances to gather up friends and family to sign up on their behalf, but I would rather have some chance than no chance at all.
In all honesty, with the amount of people entering, I'm sure chances of winning are 5% or less. Maybe even less if you're an uncommon size.

Anybody got ball shoes in a sz11 or 11.5 depending on fit? Nike or jordans only. Preferably jordan 31s. Pm me. Looking to buy today

A couple of ES related questions.

Has anyone been recently? Any updates?

My work got passes that are good from the 15th-22nd, for those who have experience, is there a "best" time to go? Weekday, weekend? I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.

hahaha no I don't have any problem with Chinese people, I know it's not just them driving up the prices. If I had the money I'd probably be doing the same thing. No need for a witch hunt lol. 

I'm Chinese and I'm pointing the finger at Chinese people for driving up the prices. :lol:

Agreed.

Don't even get me started on the housing market. I don't even want to check the news anymore because it's frustrating seeing reports daily now about the housing market being at an all-time high.

I'm glad we bought our house when we did, prices are ridiculous and I can't believe what houses are asking these days. We bought our house in a new development, second phase and thought prices were pretty crazy when we purchased (Oct 2014). We moved in mid April 2016 and was very happy with our purchase and finishes but seeing what they go for now boggles my mind. For example, our neighbour listed their house for sale the other day and is asking 250k over purchase price! Same model home as ours but with no upgrade at all compared to the 35k we spent, and we've been living there for under a year. **** is crazy and it's only going to go up!

Agreed, but it's the non English speaking ones 
wink.gif
+1 to that...  From my personal experience the majority are just so damn inconsiderate.  I mean these mofos just leave their garbage everywhere (ends up blowing into my yard) and they keep on double parking their luxury cars blocking me from getting to my garage.  I got so angry i had to flex on one of them one time which is stupid given I'm in my 30s and cause he did it multiple days in a row even after i asked him nicely the first time.  You have some good ones but its not the ones living in the city that's for sure.

Last edited:

A couple of ES related questions.

Has anyone been recently? Any updates?

My work got passes that are good from the 15th-22nd, for those who have experience, is there a "best" time to go? Weekday, weekend? I'd appreciate any info. Thanks.
Depends what you're looking for...  if you're looking for launch items that come out on a Saturday, the best time to go is Saturday morning.  If you're looking for just regular stuff, I find that Wednesday is the best time to go.

I'm Chinese and I'm pointing the finger at Chinese people for driving up the prices.
laugh.gif
Well considering they are also into those 2 grand Italian made gold sneakers from Harry and Holts, the Yeezys are pretty much chump change beaters for them even at overly inflated prices.

Last edited:
Any update on the Yeezy line at Adidas? It's supposed to be -17 out there today, so hope Yeezus protects everyone in line from hypothermia. Because we all know those highschool uniform dress pants offer absolutely no warmth for those kids in line.

Last edited:

Any update on the Yeezy line at Adidas? It's supposed to be -17 out there today, so hope Yeezus protects everyone in line from hypothermia.
Maybe folks will get frost bite and they'll have to get their feet chopped off. Then they won't need the shoes even if they win. Of course I don't wish this upon any NTers in line. Just the common folk and other **** boys.

There's a lot of different white UB's.  Do you know which one you're looking for specifically? If it's 3.0, some stores still have pairs
I recently traded my DS Triple White UB v1.0 (sz 10) for about $350 worth of trade value so if you were looking to purchase a v1.0 i'd value them at around $300-320

Any update on the Yeezy line at Adidas? It's supposed to be -17 out there today, so hope Yeezus protects everyone in line from hypothermia. Because we all know those highschool uniform dress pants offer absolutely no warmth for those kids in line.
One of my buddies is out there right now, he said it wasn't too bad 15 mins ago but they don't open until 11am, so i'm going to assume its getting worse w each passing minute

One of my buddies is out there right now, he said it wasn't too bad 15 mins ago but they don't open until 11am, so i'm going to assume its getting worse w each passing minute
I was in line for nearly 2 hours last night. Line was up to the entrance of Steve's Music when I got there. Luckily, the folks in line were pleasant to talk to.

Back
Top Bottom