Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Can you let us know how long it takes? I'm thinking of going at 1 during lunch, but if it's 2 hours like yesterday then I'll pass.
Last release, I dropped by around 2-2:30ish and there was no line. Could've totally been a fluke, but i'm hoping it's the case again today. I refuse to line up outside at all.

Lol ony online raffles for me this time. Crazy the extremes people are going through. #NoHurdles2017

That's absurd. People are really going to stand in queue in sub zero temperatures for roughly sixty minutes just for a chance? No.
I was already feeling uncomfortable lining up more than 30 minutes for one of those bobblehead giveaways a few years back, the weather was nice AND was guaranteed something 
laugh.gif

I just walked by and the line is pretty small (only about 2 stores down now). Line should be done in an hour or so.

I was one of those mofos that waited an hour today to sign up.....thought they opened at 10am until I saw the door sign.  Waited 10-15 min already and decided to stick with it.

Only and last time standing in line for an hour for a raffle.....

A raffle for a CHANCE to purchase at that.  Kids kill me.
I've been saying this since raffling started. Lining up to BUY your shoes I understand. But lining up to enter a raffle so you have a CHANCE to buy a pair of shoes? And in the freezing cold? LOL

I've been saying this since raffling started. Lining up to BUY your shoes I understand. But lining up to enter a raffle so you have a CHANCE to buy a pair of shoes? And in the freezing cold? LOL
Yeah I don't mind a small wait to enter a raffle. But when mans are camping for hours just to enter, that's a new level of thirst.

Like I said, i'm not really feeling this colourway so i'm not stressed if I can't enter the raffle. But to be honest, just walking past the line and seeing the people in it, it makes me never want to wear Yeezys or any type of Adidas again lol. Seems like everyone is wearing the same outfit and I honestly don't want to be associated as being 'one of them'. And take this from an OG sneakerhead that loves the sneaker community. The hype really is killing the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom