Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

EDIT: saw OG white/red and assumed you were talking about anniversaries lol..Still, below retail so kudos

Last edited:
Been out of town for the past week, so I missed all the Air Max talk. What's the deal with Atmos AM1s? Are they only being sold in the pack with AJ3s? Or will they also be released solo? Is it raffles? If so, when and where?

Been out of town for the past week, so I missed all the Air Max talk. What's the deal with Atmos AM1s? Are they only being sold in the pack with AJ3s? Or will they also be released solo? Is it raffles? If so, when and where?

There are two versions of Atmos....stand alone and pack (smoked sole)

Stand alone - NDCa and LS and Haven
Pack - Might not release here...no info

Last edited:
There are two versions of Atmos....stand alone and pack (smoked sole)

Stand alone - NDCa and LS and Haven
Pack - Might not release here...no info

The pack atmos looks awful. I dont understand why theres a jumpman on the soles lol. Not to mention those 3s look ******.

Good looking out corbs corbs , repped. Gonna try my luck with those raffles and NDCa. Im assuming both those links you posted are based in the UK?

Whois down for the waiting at Haven just to be line budded by a group of 7 goons at 10:30am like the last drop? I just called the shop and they said they would try to fix and improve this release but I hope that **** doesn't happen again because half those queers were reselling them on kijiji the next hour and even outside the shop when they got their pairs smh. One guy who budded the line got his pair, put it in his car and took off his jacket, then budded back in again before getting kicked out of the store when one of the employees recognized him. Security guard there had no purpose being there but to only keep ppl off the stairs. I called to put in my word and let them realize they might be back for the atmos drop so hopefully that doesn't happen again.

Whois down for the waiting at Haven just to be line budded by a group of 7 goons at 10:30am like the last drop? I just called the shop and they said they would try to fix and improve this release but I hope that **** doesn't happen again because half those queers were reselling them on kijiji the next hour and even outside the shop when they got their pairs smh. One guy who budded the line got his pair, put it in his car and took off his jacket, then budded back in again before getting kicked out of the store when one of the employees recognized him. Security guard there had no purpose being there but to only keep ppl off the stairs. I called to put in my word and let them realize they might be back for the atmos drop so hopefully that doesn't happen again.
So dude bought a pair put it in his car, took off his jacket and went back in line to get another pair? Wow.

Unreal what people do just to make a quick buck.

And it's clear who the resellers are in this thread..

The pack atmos looks awful. I dont understand why theres a jumpman on the soles lol. Not to mention those 3s look ******.

Good looking out @corbs, repped. Gonna try my luck with those raffles and NDCa. Im assuming both those links you posted are based in the UK?
Yeah both in the UK. Almost definitely get duty with both btw as neither uses Royal Mail for international shipping.

This is why I don't bother with anything in store. Even when you win raffles and wait in line you see those guys who pull up, walk in and walk right out with four pairs. The sneaker scene is a joke in Toronto, it's all about backdooring and reselling now. I don't think it'll ever be stopped but that's just my opinion. People do encourage it though, while I was line for my OVO's, took about an hour, there were three separate occasions where someone showed up looking for my size and offered people in line $700 for them. I'm pretty sure two of them got pairs and only one couldn't find someone to take his offer. 

Last edited:

This is why I don't bother with anything in store. Even when you win raffles and wait in line you see those guys who pull up, walk in and walk right out with four pairs. The sneaker scene is a joke in Toronto, it's all about backdooring and reselling now. I don't think it'll ever be stopped but that's just my opinion. People do encourage it though, while I was line for my OVO's, took about an hour, there were three separate occasions where someone showed up looking for my size and offered people in line $700 for them. I'm pretty sure two of them got pairs and only one couldn't find someone to take his offer. 
Agreed, FCFS/in store is too much of a hassle only to end up leaving salty when you got guys budding in front of you or stupid ghost chairs.  Raffles are a little better in that you can pick them up later and try to avoid the goons/stickup kids but run the risk of more backdooring. 

Either you gotta seek out older pairs or pay resale if you don't have bots to help w online. 

So dude bought a pair put it in his car, took off his jacket and went back in line to get another pair? Wow.

Unreal what people do just to make a quick buck.

And it's clear who the resellers are in this thread..

Yeah he thought they wouldn't recognize him with a jacket but he was the only dude there standing 6 foot 5 tall [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I honestly felt bad for the guys behind him and for all the others who waited hours in the savage weather. Some ppl didn't end up getting their size after hours of camping because of these idiots.

Last edited:
Yeah he thought they wouldn't recognize him with a jacket but he was the only dude there standing 6 foot 5 tall [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I honestly felt bad for the guys behind him and for all the others who waited hours in the savage weather. Some ppl didn't end up getting their size after hours of camping because of these idiots.
Yeah that'd be my biggest concern with the whole FCFS thing. I know with my luck I'd be going home empty handed. No way I'm waiting in line for that. 
laugh.gif

Anyone planning on copping the am1 ultra tomorrow? I'm on the fence with them. The date on the tongue is a nice touch though

Anyone planning on copping the am1 ultra tomorrow? I'm on the fence with them. The date on the tongue is a nice touch though
Nope, don't like it when companies retro sneakers with new technology/design, it kinda distorts the nostalgic feel. For example, when they made the AM 90 Infrared with hyperfuse or when they added boost to the stan smiths or superstars.

Livestock getting Atmos AM1/Jordan pack, instore raffle, all locations. Entry cards same as last few raffles. Are they single use?

Last edited:

Nope, don't like it when companies retro sneakers with new technology/design, it kinda distorts the nostalgic feel. For example, when they made the AM 90 Infrared with hyperfuse or when they added boost to the stan smiths or superstars.
if they are improving the shoes, I don't mind it tbh. I don't mind Jordan brand putting in a better insole with zoom air tech into Jordan retro to increase their comfort.

Saw your video on the Zebras. Did you end up getting the stain out? Looked pretty bad lol.

Sadly, at the moment I would say I've cleared 85% of the stain. Giving the magic eraser thing a try and if it doesn't clean it up, I'm calling it a day as I'm afraid the primeknit will start fraying soon. :smh: It is what it is I guess, I'll be rocking them regardless so it's all good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom