Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Those $10/$20 rewards offers for foot locker VIP members, is there a minimum you must spend? I'm not talking the ones you get when you sign up, rather the $20 for $200+ purchases, and $10 for $100 purchases

Speaking of those...what happens if you return the purchase but use the VIP coupon first?

Speaking of those...what happens if you return the purchase but use the VIP coupon first?

You get back whatever you paid, and forfeit the coupon. Eg on a $100 purchase, the receipt will show $80 as the purchase price, and then the tax is added.

That's what I though. Just got denied earlier

Got denied once too because they thought it was those spend $100, get 20$ off coupons. Had to tell them it was a reward gift card and eventually the manager cleared it up.

You get back whatever you paid, and forfeit the coupon. Eg on a $100 purchase, the receipt will show $80 as the purchase price, and then the tax is added.

My bad, should have clarified. Let's say I buy something for $200 and get a $20 coupon for that. Then i use that $20 coupon to buy something, after I buy that I return the original $200 item. What happens then?

I've always been happy to hook up friends at retail, not just shoes but anything. I've even helped people on this forum out quite a few times. I don't know how you guys call these people your "friend". I'd get it if he's got no job and hurting for some money or something but otherwise, that's just pathetic.

I've seen it with my friends these past couple of years. One will charge the other the resell price or a high amount of a sneaker they bought at retail. Everyone's different and its all about the $$$ now I guess.

Another friend of mine won the pack at LS Roncy today.

Last edited:
I've seen it with my friends in recent years, one will charge the other the resell price or a high amount of a sneaker they bought at retail. Everyone's different and its all about the $$$.

Another friend of mine won the pack at LS Roncy today.

That's pretty bad. I'm happy I haven't seen this with my friends yet. If anything my friends have always helped me make money in terms of investments or jobs.

KDCa (which i'm sure is multiple people running the site, with one person being the "face" of the site) gets a cut/profit from all Nike sales through the links that they post that direct people to NDCa. I highly doubt Adidas is paying them the same profit, or even paying them at all. ADCa has such limited online stock for many of their hyped releases, it doesnt make business sense at all for them to hype adidas more over Nike.  The US site probably gets a good profit from ADC because they do get good online stock to push. KDCa makes more money for hyping Nike. In fact, i'm beginning to believe that KDCa gets even more profit for shilling Racers, the site pushes those hard. Their entire play is based on online sales, they don't really hype going into traditional brick and mortar stores.

From a business perspective, they run the twitter handle quite well. They like/respond EVERY post directed at them. And the whole idea of getting people to repost/send their purchase confirmation screenshots only pushes the FOMO attitude and gets people to want to buy kicks even more.
I've been trying to tell my friends this, KDC is good for information, but there is no way they are doing this with no compensation from Nike or Adidas.  They hype shoes that should have no hype in the first place like Racers.

Last edited:
I womder who got the 9.5 that popped on Haven...got cart jacked after Paypal.

Forgot I had auto fill :x

Last edited:
For the guys who have waited for the Air Max bus ... how early did you show up?
I showed up 30 mins early and waited 2 hours on Sunday. Some only waited 15 mins on other days but don't show up too late as they will cut the line early so they can go home on time.

They should just split the bus, one line for the gachapon machine and the other to go see their science fair display.

I've been trying to tell my friends this, KDC is good for information, but there is no way they are doing this with no compensation from Nike or Adidas.  They hype shoes that should have no hype in the first place like Racers.

Don't forget his constant hyping of Lunarcharges,which are pretty much outlet-bound in a few months.

The guy who runs the account is kind of lame if you ask me. You can tell he's only been collecting shoes for 2-3 years. His taste in shoes is terrible. Guy just needs to stick to what he was hired for - tweeting about deals. The constant barrage of "Tag us if you got the W!", followed by a ton of retweets is nauseating, especially now since NDC drops are in the middle of the night.

Don't forget his constant hyping of Lunarcharges,which are pretty much outlet-bound in a few months.

The guy who runs the account is kind of lame if you ask me. You can tell he's only been collecting shoes for 2-3 years. His taste in shoes is terrible. Guy just needs to stick to what he was hired for - tweeting about deals. The constant barrage of "Tag us if you got the W!", followed by a ton of retweets is nauseating, especially now since NDC drops are in the middle of the night.
I agree, I really appreciate the help that he does for us in terms of release dates and times, but I feel he is pushing shoes such as LunarCharges (like you said), and others that I don't find are worth the price tag at all.  

I find that he creates massive amounts of hype for shoes that we see up here, and contributes to the same problem that he and others are trying to fix at the same time.

He showed off his collection recently, it looks exactly as you've said he's only been collecting for 2-3 years. Here it is for those that care to see:

I do appreciate some of the info he shares, like when releases are and if we're even getting certain releases in Canada. It's nice to have a social media source that's dedicated to releases in Canada.

His likes and retweets are super obnoxious, I've turned off retweets, but likes still pop-up here and there. While its helpful when people posts screenshots of their confirmation for hyped releases like atmos today and yeezys. But when people are saying they got the W for gr Jordans, racers, nmd and such, its super cringe, like no bud it's not a W, these are still sitting everywhere, they're outlet bound.

I usually don't judge what others have but seems like this KDC dude is just collecting shoes blindly for some online street cred. If he keeps that up he'll run out of space real quick lmao!

He showed off his collection recently, it looks exactly as you've said he's only been collecting for 2-3 years. Here it is for those that care to see:

I do appreciate some of the info he shares, like when releases are and if we're even getting certain releases in Canada. It's nice to have a social media source that's dedicated to releases in Canada.

His likes and retweets are super obnoxious, I've turned off retweets, but likes still pop-up here and there. While its helpful when people posts screenshots of their confirmation for hyped releases like atmos today and yeezys. But when people are saying they got the W for gr Jordans, racers, nmd and such, its super cringe, like no bud it's not a W, these are still sitting everywhere, they're outlet bound.

I can imagine your profile picture as your face when you say that last sentience.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I usually don't judge what others have but seems like this KDC dude is just collecting shoes blindly for some online street cred. If he keeps that up he'll run out of space real quick lmao!

His collection is as old as the KDCa account.

Just wait a year or two and this guy will think he's an OG and knows all about sneaker history.

I know it helps a lot of people but sometimes it's over the top on how he hypes a release.

I know it's the age of social media but this outlet has made it harder to cop by creating unnecessary hype. People copping because its been tweeted and asked X times.

When it was the era of the internet at least you still have to do your homework what's dropping. It's not self served like today.

Like the post above...he is contributing to the problem to which the account was made -- besides deals -- informing people about drops and give them the opp to cop....but by increasing knowledge, you also increases competition. So it's a lose-lose situation

Last edited:
I know this is unlikely but if anyone knows anyone getting rid of a pair of size 13 atmos mind shooting me a pm ? Thanks !

Couldn't agree more with this statement regarding KDCa and the obnoxious retweeting screenshot purchases but it works for the demographic he is selling to. People want the reassurance of what they are buying is "cool" according to a so called "expert". If people see that others are getting retweets for their purchases, they want in on the action too and hence more sneaker purchases. Sure its obnoxious, but from a business perspective it serves a purpose.

I won. Got the call from Spadina LS this morning a little after 10am, almost missed the call too. A friend of mine and 2 other guys I know won at Capsule. Its good to see legit known guys actually win from there. That still doesn't shake them off, have to see more folks winning from over there especially for YZY drops.
Damn just read this, congrats bro. Glad to hear you got a pair. 

Man I thought all NDCa drops would be fairly easy like the 6 am1's. That was one of the easiest drops ever. Virtually no promotion and an irregular drop time probably contributed to that. The only things I've been able to get off of NDca since that release are all just GR's.

Last edited:
Man I thought all NDCa drops would be fairly easy like the 6 am1's. That was one of the easiest drops ever. Virtually no promotion and an irregular drop time probably contributed to that. The only things I've been able to get off of NDca since that release are all just GR's.
I thought so too. Also with the 3-4am drop time, figured lots of people would be asleep. Went 0/3 on these air max drops on NDCa. What sucks is that you lose all this sleep which is an L in itself and you don't walk away with W. So double L 

BTW, I ordered 2x tech knit white T's and a Black Tech Knit Windrunner and tech fleece pants with that 40% off which i think im returning unless someone wants em for what i paid. 

T's - Med and Large = http://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/sportswear-tech-knit-top/pid-10839258/pgid-11108658

Windrunner - Med  = http://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/tech-knit-windrunner-jacket/pid-10838195/pgid-11107293

Tech Fleece pants - XL = http://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/tech-fleece-jogger-trousers/pid-11211177/pgid-11649608

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom