Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

As a car guy (and car detailing freak) it is always recommended to wash your microfiber cloths a few times before using them. This will remove any excess dye and also soften the towel.

Anyways, regarding your problem, try using teeth whitener. I actually have a tube of teeth whitener in my shoe cleaning arsenal that I use to clean yellowed or stained midsoles. It can even remove some yellowing, but won't perform miracles.

Wow...first time I've heard teeth whitening as a shoe cleaning agent :smokin

I might have to remember that

Wow...first time I've heard teeth whitening as a shoe cleaning agent
smokin.gif

I might have to remember that
I saw it on some shoe restoration videos, and they said they used teeth whitener. Make sure it's whitening gel though. I tried whitening toothpaste before, and it didn't do anything.

Put it on, and let it sit for a day or so then scrub it all off. Admittedly, I've never tried it on Boost before, but as somebody else said, it is porous, so I'm not sure how effective it will be.

Any teeth whitening brand of gel in particular? I want to try this on the bottoms of WC4 and Air Pressure lol!

Last edited:

Any teeth whitening brand or form in particular?
See post above re how I use it. I'll check what brand I use when I get home. There actually wasn't too many brands to choose from (when I was looking) since most of them tended to be whitening tooth paste. This one is actually a clear gel. You need the ones where you apply on your teeth and let it sit for a few mins.

Edit - I found it. It's this: https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en...l-care/oral-and-lip-care/details/853615000251

If you are going to use this method, test on some shoes you don't care about first. I've never had any problems, but I don't want to be responsible if somebody ruins their expensive shoes 
frown.gif
 For reference, I've used this on Roches, Dunks, and Air Forces since those are the only shoes I have that are older and more yellowed/dirty.

Last edited:
hey guys, so i had my cousin pick up a pair of those black/white/volt flyknit racers in a size 9 for me from vmills a few weeks ago when they were on sale for $79.99. i just picked them up from my cousin and i'm just not really feeling them. if anyone wants them for what i paid for ($90.39) hit me up. If not then i'll probably just return them.

--- Pending meet up with local member ---

Last edited:

hey guys, so i had my cousin pick up a pair of those black/white/volt flyknit racers in a size 9 for me from vmills a few weeks ago when they were on sale for $79.99. i just picked them up from my cousin and i'm just not really feeling them. if anyone wants them for what i paid for ($90.39) hit me up. If not then i'll probably just return them.
+1 for this man!

Haven UB on April 1st. I hope Haven doesn't make this an International Release, they should let the other Consortium retailers handle that a week later.

Never had a triple black, I hope this'll be the first. Raffle or first come, first serve? I didn't see any details on haven's site

Last edited:

Forget magic eraser that stuff never works on midsoles.

Goto shopper's and buy 99% rubbing alcohol and give it some elbow grease with a white terry cloth. I think cuz boost is quite porous it's gonna be quite hard to remove stains.

Next time if the microfiber cloth isn't white, wash it a few times to get the excess dye out first.

BTW I would never use Jason Markk on the upper, it's only good for cleaning the shoe bottom with their hard brush imo.

As a car guy (and car detailing freak) it is always recommended to wash your microfiber cloths a few times before using them. This will remove any excess dye and also soften the towel.

Anyways, regarding your problem, try using teeth whitener. I actually have a tube of teeth whitener in my shoe cleaning arsenal that I use to clean yellowed or stained midsoles. It can even remove some yellowing, but won't perform miracles.
Thanks for the suggestions guys! Gotta remember to thoroughly clean the towel next time before using it!

It's a faint red dye on the shoe.. but because OCD kicks in.. yea lol.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Gotta remember to thoroughly clean the towel next time before using it!

I have the same problem on a pair of Bred 1's, walked on some red carpet in a store and noticed a lot of red fluff/lint got all around the midsole
sick.gif
, after I brushed it off it still left a red tint (which on bred 1's actually doesn't look that odd), Jason Markked the heck out of it and there's still faint red dye on it.

Will try the teeth whitener route!

umm usually I go teeth whitener route 1st then magic eraser...anyway to add teeth whiteners I use "plus white" unfortunately no longer avail in canada

fairly time consuming as you apply once then leave on for over 24hrs then rinse & reapply...repeating process few times over course of couple days to achieve best result

other than a briliant white midsole you get that fresh breath scent on the shoe which is always a bonus [emoji]128518[/emoji]

It's okay, the Boost will yellow over time and the red will be the least of your worries LOL.

I have the same problem on a pair of Bred 1's, walked on some red carpet in a store and noticed a lot of red fluff/lint got all around the midsole
sick.gif
, after I brushed it off it still left a red tint (which on bred 1's actually doesn't look that odd), Jason Markked the heck out of it and there's still faint red dye on it.

Will try the teeth whitener route!
Those will be easy to work on. Just as easy and Dunks and AF1s.
umm usually I go teeth whitener route 1st then magic eraser...anyway to add teeth whiteners I use "plus white" unfortunately no longer avail in canada

fairly time consuming as you apply once then leave on for over 24hrs then rinse & reapply...repeating process few times over course of couple days to achieve best result

other than a briliant white midsole you get that fresh breath scent on the shoe which is always a bonus [emoji]128518[/emoji]
Ah yes, I remember seeing that brand a very long time ago. Agreed about the procedure being very time consuming. You also need to find a time to do it where you'll be able to get back to them the next day.

Just went by Exclucity on Queen.  They have some more stock than online - walked out with the Air Max 90 Flyknit - Multi Colours, Tech Fleece Joggers, Advance 15 Shirt, and a Rains Jacket for $370.

Good deals to be had.

Just went by Exclucity on Queen.  They have some more stock than online - walked out with the Air Max 90 Flyknit - Multi Colours, Tech Fleece Joggers, Advance 15 Shirt, and a Rains Jacket for $370.

Good deals to be had.
any Jordan retro and foamposite?

Didn't see the foams, i believe they had jordan retros.  Not a big jordan guy though so can't fully confirm.

Good deals to be had.
Did they have infrared Air Max 90 Flyknits in stock?

Did they have infrared Air Max 90 Flyknits in stock?

They did not. Only Multi's, Blue's, Green's. They had all colour in women's though. My guess is on saturday they put them out and possibly it becomes part of the sale.

I was there a couple of weekends ago. Picked up the air max flyknit infrareds and a few tech fleece items. They had the air max masters in stock as well as racers, lunarepic lows and various basketball shoes. Decent selection of tech fleece. No tech knit at the time. Hope this helps
Did u happen to notice any jordan retros or foams looking to get in to the gueslist and go bananas like a fat kid in a candy store lol especially if they have flyknits or am1s

anyone on here reaching the Air Max bus today at Foot Locker Queen Street?

I walked by about half an hour before they opened up and already an hour's worth of people lining up, I think at least 20 peeps. Didn't bother to line up again.

Last edited:

Good deals to be had.

How much are the tf pants?

Back
Top Bottom