Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Any news on the Jordan 4 KAWS for Toronto? I believe Livestock is doing a raffle. Anyone else around here getting them?

Anybody kno which footlocker locations are raffles for the royal 1s and what day they start? Thanks in advance

Anybody kno which footlocker locations are raffles for the royal 1s and what day they start? Thanks in advance

I've been monitoring the launch locator page today, usually they update it in the evening. Will let everyone know once they update it.

I'm also waiting for Champs to update theirs. Never been so nervous and anxious for a sneaker release, I need these in my life.

wait... all winners for kaws x jordan 4 at LS are contacted already???
Naw @crono06 was making a joke about how all the pairs are being backdoored.  There was an earlier post here where someone posted an ad from kijiji where some dude already has two pairs on lock at livestock which would lead you to believe that your odds on getting a pair fairly are probably slim to none.  I mean i would still try cause you never know but I wouldn't hold your breath.  #GamesFkdUp

Naw @crono06
was making a joke about how all the pairs are being backdoored.  There was an earlier post here where someone posted an ad from kijiji where some dude already has two pairs on lock at livestock which would lead you to believe that your odds on getting a pair fairly are probably slim to none.  I mean i would still try cause you never know but I wouldn't hold your breath.  #GamesFkdUp

U can tweet it to nike and jordan brand and livestock abt it. If enough ppl put pressure on nike to stop this. Everyone will have more chances

U can tweet it to nike and jordan brand and livestock abt it. If enough ppl put pressure on nike to stop this. Everyone will have more chances

I already did...IG tagged jumpman, LS and kaws and all silence

:rolleyes

Last edited:

They are still nowhere near as bad as Nomad which I now boycott.

I still remember the day of the Supreme x Kermit box tee. People were lining up and they only had Red/Teal for sale when the doors open.

Meanwhile while customers were shopping, they were blatantly handing out Black and White to their regulars in the store. We've all heard of backdoor, ever seen a front door? 
mad.gif
Ah nomad. I entered a bunch of raffles for the yeezy v2 bred with the heeltab and AFAIK only exclucity and nomad called winners. I received a call from an unknown number and the person sounded sketchy as hell. Suuuuuuper quiet on the phone and I wasn't able to get a hold of the store name I won from. Person eventually hung up on me and a few others on TSG had the similar experience. 

Ah nomad. I entered a bunch of raffles for the yeezy v2 bred with the heeltab and AFAIK only exclucity and nomad called winners. I received a call from an unknown number and the person sounded sketchy as hell. Suuuuuuper quiet on the phone and I wasn't able to get a hold of the store name I won from. Person eventually hung up on me and a few others on TSG had the similar experience. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
 why bother calling at all if they're gonna be sketchy about it and not expect the person to even get what they're saying??

Tru, they asked their frds to join raffle and select them. So the raffle is real but most winners r their fnf

I'm not saying all of that or getting into it. Just recent history has shown over the past 2 years that it's very rare you come across a person you know or anyone on an online platform that wins any of their raffles. Most of the usual places across the city you see consistency time and time again.

I sure hope Livestock's raffle is legit because I got a $50 parking ticket when I was at the Roncesvalle store.

Thanks, I'm gonna check it out tomorrow morning.

For those looking, saw a Mitchell and Ness Huskies hat at Winners, so check out your local Marshalls/Winners if you're interested.

Looking for this one specifically, which winners was this and how much if you recall?

Last edited:
I sure hope Livestock's raffle is legit because I got a $50 parking ticket when I was at the Roncesvalle store.

Where did you park?

LS is legit, probably the best store as far as turnaround goes when it comes to raffle winners (entries and winners are selected from their HQ in Vancouver). I've won a bunch of raffles from there including the Atmos last week. It's a subject that will always come up and get beaten into the ground. I personally have no issues with a store holding down their F&F, just don't be sloppy or blatant about it.

Only thing I take issue with is having behind-the-scenes intel and actual proof (receipts, photos) that a boutique sold 80% of their stock to that known reseller group and still running a "raffle". Thank goodness most are online now so there's no time wasted walking into a store and lining up to sign-up.

My GF went into LS Spadina yesterday to grab a raffle ticket and they told her it was delayed until Monday?

Back
Top Bottom