Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I wonder how they pick winners from a sign up sheet for their hyped raffles. 

Possible methods 

1) First person to sign up for each size all win

2) First 2 names on each size wins

3) Nicest hand writing wins

4) All J names etc. 

5) 23rd person to sign up for each size wins 

Anyone work at FTL currently or previously can chime in on how this is done? Just curious. 

Haven't you noticed sign-ups wirth a star or asterisk beside a name? Thoese are the winners even before the "draw" happens.

You'll notice it if you happen to sign up with their homies. They'll mark it.

Employee at PTC told me its one FSR. So only 1 pair each size smh

1 FSR doesn't mean 1 size each...basically a standard allotment of sizes in a case.

It's a bell curve distribution...mean the smaller and bigger sizes are 1 pair and pairs increases at the popular sizes of 8.5 - 11.5. Roughly 3-4 pairs.

But with F&F reserves...it might as well be 1 size each.. LOL

Dropped by Yorkdale FL today. Was told they aren't getting 14's, not even one pair, which even for the breds they got one or two. Every time I've been in there they've been sketchy about my size. I know there's a dude who works there who's a 14. Oh well, does anyone know if the raffles are Monday/Tuesday? Was gonna pop by STC tomorrow.

Last edited:
Dropped by Yorkdale FL today. Was told they aren't getting 14's, not even one pair, which even for the breds they got one or two. Every time I've been in there they've been sketchy about my size. I know there's a dude who works there who's a 14. Oh well, does anyone know if the raffles are Monday/Tuesday? Was gonna pop by STC tomorrow.
Yeah, raffles are happening tomorrow as well. Hit up STC. 

i hit the bred 1s there in a size 14.

but i remember when i signed up for the pirate blacks at YD at their

old location, manager straight up told me they only had 1 size 14 and

the employee has dibs...at least he was honest about it lol

Last edited:
i hit the bred 1s there in a size 14.
but i remember when i signed up for the pirate blacks at YD at their
old location, manager straight up told me they only had 1 size 14 and
the employee has dibs...at least he was honest about it lol

Surprised you actually hit for those there. I remember signing up at YD and the one employee was trying to deny they even had a 14. I won at STC for them, so it worked out anyways. Kinda respect their honesty on the pirate blacks. I'd expect the staff to get some perks.

Last edited:
Also stopped by Nike VM. Still 30 off hash and clearance racks. Didn't really see anything too exciting though to be honest. Had a bunch of TF wind runners for 109.99 no additional discount. Had olive green, turquoise and navy or midnight blue I believe.

Surprised you actually hit for those there. I remember signing up at YD and the one employee was trying to deny they even had a 14. I won at STC for the them, so it worked out anyways. Kinda respect their honesty on the pirate blacks. I'd expect the staff to get some perks.
yea exactly, so i wasn't salty or anything, i know how footlocker works and of course their employees will always get first dibs even if it's the lone size 14 i need

for my big *** foot. lol

Are brokerage fees + duties still applicable if I select the shipping method to be USPS?

I want those raptors throwback shorts on lids.com

They won't ship to canada. I tried to get mine ship here but it redirects to lids.ca which doesnt carry them. I shipped to my peoples in the US and have them ship to me. Thats the best option unless you have one of those US mailboxes across the border or use one of those re-shipping services

They won't ship to canada. I tried to get mine ship here but it redirects to lids.ca which doesnt carry them. I shipped to my peoples in the US and have them ship to me. Thats the best option unless you have one of those US mailboxes across the border or use one of those re-shipping services

I was planning on using a re-shipping service but it's been 3 hours and lids.com hasn't sent an email I think the order didn't go through. Kinda glad, the reship service is really suspect but bummed because I can't get the shorts for the low price

I was planning on using a re-shipping service but it's been 3 hours and lids.com hasn't sent an email I think the order didn't go through. Kinda glad, the reship service is really suspect but bummed because I can't get the shorts for the low price

Call their CS or do online chat. I thought i didnt get an email but i forgot i had 2 emails associated with my paypal and they sent to the one i rarely check. Holla at em and see what they say

Don't plan on doing campouts so what's the best choices for me?

Nike.ca 3 am

FTL w/ Raffles

And champs are only carrying GS..?

Call their CS or do online chat. I thought i didnt get an email but i forgot i had 2 emails associated with my paypal and they sent to the one i rarely check. Holla at em and see what they say

I used my credit card, I saw it get charged $0 and now it's gone. I'll try paypal n see if there's a better reshipper option available

Don't plan on doing campouts so what's the best choices for me?

Nike.ca 3 am

FTL w/ Raffles

And champs are only carrying GS..?
FTL CA is releasing online as well, although they can be notorious for cancelling orders.  Worth a shot if any 
ohwell.gif

Lol at that dude running the Kicksdeals Canada account telling everyone that the Black/Royal 1s would be an easy cop. Sure, Nike.ca might have gotten more stock, but it now appears that they just took whatever was supposed to go to Footlockers and Champs

Lol at that dude running the Kicksdeals Canada account telling everyone that the Black/Royal 1s would be an easy cop. Sure, Nike.ca might have gotten more stock, but it now appears that they just took whatever was supposed to go to Footlockers and Champs

Why do you think so? Genuinely curious how you came to that conclusion, considering Jordan 1's are typically House of Hoops exclusives.

Regular FTL stores are getting these which means FTL still got more stock for the Royals than they usually do for Jordan 1's in general.

Last edited:
where does he state its an "easy cop"?

all i read that he's tweeting is that there is a ton of stock, but demand will probably out weighs the supply.

you guys think it'll be an easy trade if i put up the aj1 royals for any of the am1 that released this month?

Back
Top Bottom