Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

FYI for those who are still interested in pairs of the Vapormax (Red or Pure Plat) for retail, Nike EC and FTL EC have sizes still.  For all those vultures who are trying to get $400+ on these, please hold this "L"
Are the red ones Mens or Womens?  Also you wouldn't happen to know where one could find the black pair?

Why do you think so? Genuinely curious how you came to that conclusion, considering Jordan 1's are typically House of Hoops exclusives.

Regular FTL stores are getting these which means FTL still got more stock for the Royals than they usually do for Jordan 1's in general.
My guess is they are saving stock for the opening of Footaction and Jordan Store........but that is purely a guess on my part.

Also went to STC today..........Champs only carying GS......I believe I read EC Champs getting GS sizes only as well.....

Inside source told me that they are indeed holding stock and re-releasing the Royal 1s when Footaction/Jordan Store opens

I remember reading a while back that the floor plans for the Jordan store was to have a gym on the upper level. Is this true?
I've been to the Jordan store in Chicago and the workout sessions at the gym were great :pimp:

Pic:

My guess is they are saving stock for the opening of Footaction and Jordan Store........but that is purely a guess on my part.

Also went to STC today..........Champs only carying GS......I believe I read EC Champs getting GS sizes only as well.....

Inside source told me that they are indeed holding stock and re-releasing the Royal 1s when Footaction/Jordan Store opens
I was also told that they are indeed holding back stock for the Foot Action and Jordan stores.

Are the red ones Mens or Womens?  Also you wouldn't happen to know where one could find the black pair?
both the red and pure plat are men and women's releases.  however I've only seen the red colourway at the Nike Running store in EC.  Footlocker only appears to carry the Pure Plat cw.  I haven't seen any of the triple black cq but i know that's a NikeLab release so if they don't have them at Capsule/Livestock you're gonna have to try online.

So is it confirmed that the Kaws raffle is back on at Livestock? I haven't seen them post anything yet, so just wondering if I should bother going down there until they make an official announcement.

So is it confirmed that the Kaws raffle is back on at Livestock? I haven't seen them post anything yet, so just wondering if I should bother going down there until they make an official announcement.
Same raffle as the Royal 1s.

No new social post - OG post was deleted - but the web form has the KAWS as an option for the draw

Last edited:
Olive zipperpants at hm eaton centre. Lots of sizes. A few tan and black aswell.
I saw this yesterday at Eaton centre, also got the camo in stock. A few. I was tempted in getting the camo ones. Since I got the black/olive.. but after wearing the pants for a while.. the drop crotch just feels awkward for me.. Not used to it. Any places that can hem it into a normal crotch pants? lol.
Thanks fam, I guess I'll go right after I take an L on Nike.ca, if anyone is interested to go tgt lemme know, just want someone to talk to till the next morning lmao
I'm tempted.. but after my experience of lining up for the Air Max bus.. think I'm gonna pass, and try for Nike.ca

What time are you planning on getting there? Store opens at 10am I believe?

hope its better than the atmos drop.. loss a great amount of sleep that night! -_-

I saw this yesterday at Eaton centre, also got the camo in stock. A few. I was tempted in getting the camo ones. Since I got the black/olive.. but after wearing the pants for a while.. the drop crotch just feels awkward for me.. Not used to it. Any places that can hem it into a normal crotch pants? lol.

I'm tempted.. but after my experience of lining up for the Air Max bus.. think I'm gonna pass, and try for Nike.ca

hope its better than the atmos drop.. loss a great amount of sleep that night! -_-
how much are these pants running ppl?  to change the actual fit of the pant is gonna cost more than hemming the pant leg so depending on how much you dropped on them it might not make it worth it to do.  You might be able to get a better fitting pant at lower cost if you don't like the drop crotch style.

how much are these pants running ppl?  to change the actual fit of the pant is gonna cost more than hemming the pant leg so depending on how much you dropped on them it might not make it worth it to do.  You might be able to get a better fitting pant at lower cost if you don't like the drop crotch style.
$34.99

Yea not gonna change the fit of the pants.. too much work/money I'm sure. I just like the zipper design on the leg opening.

If you find your size online. Sign up for their newsletter, there's a 25% code in there you can apply to your order.

$34.99

Yea not gonna change the fit of the pants.. too much work/money I'm sure. I just like the zipper design on the leg opening.

If you find your size online. Sign up for their newsletter, there's a 25% code in there you can apply to your order.
Is a picture of the camo online at all? I never seen the camo design. 

$34.99

you can get alteration places to add zippers to your pants after you get them tappered.  I think that might be comparable in prices when all said and done depending on the type of zippers you want but might not be a bad idea if you have a pair of pants you love but dont like the fit anymore

Drop crotch is weird at first but you get used to the comfy feeling eventually. G-Star 3D cut pants have the best drop crotch fit IMO.

For traditional cut go with Diesel as they cater more towards the metro crowd.

BTW I'm just talking about track sweat pants lol! Hudson's Bay have the best deals usually when they go on sale. HM materials are kinda crap and won't last long but you get what you pay for.

Last edited:
Drop crotch is weird at first but you get used to the comfy feeling eventually. G-Star 3D cut pants have the best drop crotch fit IMO.

For traditional cut go with Diesel as they cater more towards the metro crowd.

BTW I'm just talking about track sweat pants lol! Hudson's Bay have the best deals usually when they go on sale. HM materials are kinda crap and won't last long but you get what you pay for.
yea you can try Winners/Marshall too. 

Depending on location, you can find some pretty good selection on joggers from what I can remember.  i think i've seen Publish carried at some locations but again this was last summer so i'm not sure if they still have them

yea exactly, so i wasn't salty or anything, i know how footlocker works and of course their employees will always get first dibs even if it's the lone size 14 i need

for my big *** foot. lol
KDC is saying NikeCA will have size 7-17 for the Royals, so you should be straight. 

Last edited:

You need a bigger crotch to fill in all that empty space haha! 
roll.gif

Sorry Ben, this was too easy....
devil.gif

In all seriousness, little high school and university kids are always the first in line at Markville so I wouldn't bother. I know for previously releases the line ups started early Friday evening at Markville. I also know some people that work at that location. All I have to say is GG....

It all depends if I take a W or L on Nike.ca... I will decide right after it gets sold out... So Most likely 430am ~ 5am ish lol

I still can't believe I missed out on bred 1s, spent over 9 hours on release day and got nothing and some people could get multiple pairs easily... So hopefully I can get an extra pair of royals and trade for breds T_T

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom