Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is this another prank? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also was able to cop at ES. Was #15 in the line and my size 10.5 was done had to grab an 11. Would say there was about 30 pairs for public in total.

Last edited:
man, look at all the people in the Jordan 1 thread. Plenty of them were able to get 3+ pairs

KDCA better hope alot of people get W's in this alleged restock or his credibility is finished, and whats with his personal twitter hive? Bunch of post 2012 hypebeasts caping for him like a cult. The way that account is run compared to the US one is a joke too, the game is to be sold not told every single release. 

Struck out on 7 raffles, but...

Yesterday a friend in Montreal hit me saying he could get my size.

We struck out on NDC getting the fiancé's pair this morning.

Woke up, got cartjacked on Exclu, kept re-adding back and eventually somehow checked out on her pair. My boy calls me saying he also grabbed one from YD for her.

2013's brought us together, and the 2017's are a great pre-wedding treat to ourselves. Great ending to this one for us.

Struck out on 7 raffles, but...

Yesterday a friend in Montreal hit me saying he could get my size.

We struck out on NDC getting the fiancé's pair this morning.

Woke up, got cartjacked on Exclu, kept re-adding back and eventually somehow checked out on her pair. My boy calls me saying he also grabbed one from YD for her.

2013's brought us together, and the 2017's are a great pre-wedding treat to ourselves. Great ending to this one for us.
that's dope ! glad to hear at least some people ate. Glad i sat out this release, tried square one raffle failed, onto the next

I copped a resale this AM for $380 at a local mall. Once I picked up the shoes, at the urging of my son, we went to FL (I was asked not to mention the location). I noticed the pair of Royals on the rack (Size 8) and asked if they had anymore, thinking that I would be rebuffed. Much to my surprise, I was able to cop two pairs right then and there! Unreal. They quickly went on for a good resale. All in all it ended up being a good day. :smile:

f
I copped a resale this AM for $380 at a local mall. Once I picked up the shoes, at the urging of my son, we went to FL (I was asked not to mention the location). I noticed the pair of Royals on the rack (Size 8) and asked if they had anymore, thinking that I would be rebuffed. Much to my surprise, I was able to cop two pairs right then and there! Unreal. They quickly went on for a good resale. All in all it ended up being a good day. :smile:
[/quote

April fools??

​On the lives of my two sons, no AF here. I could not believe the luck. Either the manager was in a super good mood or just wanted to make the sale - whatever it was, it worked out in my favour huge.

was i the only guy seeing everyone double up on the 1s at HOH Downtown and Foot Locker Eaton Centre?

was i the only guy seeing everyone double up on the 1s at HOH Downtown and Foot Locker Eaton Centre?
This is what I heard. All stores practically got extra shipments the morning of. Whoever was at store opening (usually the ones who won Raffles), was able to get a second pair cause it was FCFS.

This is what I heard. All stores practically got extra shipments the morning of. Whoever was at store opening (usually the ones who won Raffles), was able to get a second pair cause it was FCFS.
Jesus. Even when it feels like JB trying to give all the chances in the world I still strike out. Saw a guy double up at the Champs in Eaton Centre at 8:30am too smh

Jesus. Even when it feels like JB trying to give all the chances in the world I still strike out. Saw a guy double up at the Champs in Eaton Centre at 8:30am too smh

you were in the area early and wasn't able to get a pair? Or wasn't able to double up?

appears that this release was a mess, which some benefited from. e.g. champs yd doing a raffle that lasted less than 1.5 days, nike.ca, etc.

you were in the area early and wasn't able to get a pair? Or wasn't able to double up?

appears that this release was a mess, which some benefited from. e.g. champs yd doing a raffle that lasted less than 1.5 days, nike.ca, etc.
i started work at 7am so this was me just walking through the mall seeing all this. if i knew there was the possibility of pairs being available for me to just walk in i would've totally taken advantage. I know Champs YD raffle as a mess because they got their pairs super last second but what happened with Nike.ca?

i started work at 7am so this was me just walking through the mall seeing all this. if i knew there was the possibility of pairs being available for me to just walk in i would've totally taken advantage. I know Champs YD raffle as a mess because they got their pairs super last second but what happened with Nike.ca?

barely anyone got through on nike, despite a claim that there was going to be a massive amount available. I must have been on there for 90 minutes or so. made you wait to check out for 30 minutes, and then it says sold out for some sizes, then you add whatever size was available and you wait, just to get a sold out message, and then you repeat the process. After a while, a full stock appeared, but it couldn't be carted.

Is this another prank? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The best part about that post is him saying "I've asked that the Royal re-release happen today". Does dude actually think he has clout with Nike? Where did they find this clown from?

Back
Top Bottom