Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Looks like Capsule and Livestock are getting the yellow Jordan 2 Deconstructed while the Jordan store is getting the Bordeaux colourway.

HR Man has some Common Projects on sale. Defo blue Achilles low. Can't remember which other ones. There were a load of Zespas as well.

Never noticed y-3 at EC Nordstrom. Didn't know they carried it.
The Royal blue or Powder blue and how much?

nerd.gif

NMDs have taken a HUGE nosedive recently. I don't think any styles have resell value to the degree of the mid 2016s either. Which I'm totally cool with. But Adidas after a lot of holding stock has gone overboard with it and essentially made them general releases (that always sell out on Adidas.ca haha). Either way, no issue with it from my end because 290 is a stupid price. It might drop to 150 like the EQT ultra pks did at one time. 

Well said. Oversaturated to the point where R2 are competing with R1. R2 are sitting all over the place so they bumped up the price on R1 on the most recent release.

Ultraboost likely to get a another price adjustment if our dollar keeps sprialling downward against usd.

Last edited:
Lol, I posted the Blog TO article on the Toronto subreddit about the Jordan store opening and I got downvoted to **** 
roll.gif
 . The comments are hilarious, some people really hate Sneakerheads.

Lol, I posted the Blog TO article on the Toronto subreddit about the Jordan store opening and I got downvoted to **** 
roll.gif
 . The comments are hilarious, some people really hate Sneakerheads.
I'll go show some love.

I once voiced an opinion that I thought buses were faster than street cars and better for traffic (street cars break down and they're just stuck in place), not really taking in to account how many buses you need to replace one of the longer street cars and I was completely lynched.

Hopefully the line wont be too bad. I lined up the saturday morning of the all star weekend and I was in line for 2 hours 
mean.gif

I'll go show some love.

I once voiced an opinion that I thought buses were faster than street cars and better for traffic (street cars break down and they're just stuck in place), not really taking in to account how many buses you need to replace one of the longer street cars and I was completely lynched.

roll.gif

link?

Yeah people are absolutely crapping on the hobby, and I called someone out for it, and he's like how his hobbies are okay, but collecting sneakers isn't because it's not intelligent lol.

It says that there are customizable pairs of 4s, 1s and 6s available. Does anyone know if these are opening exclusive/limited or will we be able to customize some shoes at anytime? Pretty dope to get some Toronto J's after those AM1s The 6 were near impossible to cop.

I know I'm late on them but has anyone seen Spiridon in red for a decent price? Looking for sz 11.5 ideally.

Shouldn't have passed on them last summer and now on the hunt but it's not looking good

Last edited:
It says that there are customizable pairs of 4s, 1s and 6s available. Does anyone know if these are opening exclusive/limited or will we be able to customize some shoes at anytime? Pretty dope to get some Toronto J's after those AM1s The 6 were near impossible to cop.

Hmm...if it's similar to last ASG, "customization" would be limited to Laser etching...and should be specific size and location on the shoe

Well said. Oversaturated to the point where R2 are competing with R1. R2 are sitting all over the place so they bumped up the price on R1 on the most recent release.

Ultraboost likely to get a another price adjustment if our dollar keeps sprialling downward against usd.
I remember when people were buying the triple black mesh NMD r1 for nearly $400 when the retail was 160... I bet any triple black NMD that releases now would get nowhere near that amount. The only way they're going to be of value anymore is with a crazy collab. Specifically Bape...

I really hope UB prices don't keep going up. Luckily I have 5 pairs waiting to be worn so I'll be good for a few years. But even still, sad times we live in.

Yea DS Air Max 90 Infrared from the 2010 release for $100 in a Men's 9.5.  You can't beat that price.

Glad a fellow NTer got them at a steal

Hey, great price!

Hmm...if it's similar to last ASG, "customization" would be limited to Laser etching...and should be specific size and location on the shoe

Hated that the customization during ASG was limited to the mid-top I's. Nice to see that they're opening it to the IV, I and VI this time around.

Back
Top Bottom