Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If I want to get a pair of breds, do you guys think that lining up at around 430am would be good enough?

What are the chances of grabbing a pair of Royals if I was to get down there by 6-630? Anyone know the stock numbers on the Royals?

I'm thinking my chances are like 0% but I'd like some light shed on this if anyone was downtown near JB today. Coming from Markham .. I'm pretty much destined for an L.

What are the chances of grabbing a pair of Royals if I was to get down there by 6-630? Anyone know the stock numbers on the Royals?

I'm thinking my chances are like 0% but I'd like some light shed on this if anyone was downtown near JB today. Coming from Markham .. I'm pretty much destined for an L.
Same here, plan to drive there and leave home at 4am. Pray for myself.

Was hoping someone nice like DiplomatTDOT would send that generous invite like when the Jordan pop-up happened, oh well. Seen some nice shirts and long sleeves

Last edited:

Prob very low considering the store opens at 6:23.

Was hoping someone nice like DiplomatTDOT would send that generous invite like when the Jordan pop-up happened, oh well.

Sorry my man. I wasn't in it this time around. Last year I worked with US-based Jordan Brand and marketing agency. This time around the operation is ran by JB Canada, a local marketing agency, and FL. I have no connections or relationships with those clowns who run and organize things.

From the photos I've seen the store looks great. I've heard from management there that not many Breds will be available to the public. Not sure how true that is but apparently they didn't get a lot, plus 20-30 were sold last night in addition to the amount that was sold and given away on Wednesday.

Last edited:

heres a video from sneakertalk showing whats inside the store.

Ya I plan on going early tomorrow morning assuming I wake up early since I will be doing some drinking tonight.

Does this guy tattoo/pluck his ******* eyebrows?

Wow 150-200 people, thats wild. Best pair releasing is probably Breds and Royal 1s right? Anything to pay retail eh? :smh:

Crazy, not worth the line up at all for Breds or royals imo. I think people are banking on a surprise drop tomorrow morning, but I could see something like that later in the week at a random time to really shake things up.

Back
Top Bottom