Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Jordan store is absolutely taxing they have the velvet 11's for 285 there's no way that was the initial release price right?
They retailed for $220 USD so that's likely possible that it went for $285 in CAD. Crazy expensive... 

Jordan store is absolutely taxing they have the velvet 11's for 285 there's no way that was the initial release price right?
They used 'better' material on these 11s, just like the pinnacle 11! That's quite expensive for a gs size Jordan

Allstar Weekend was a 'pop-up', this is a permanent installation.
so once we get new/soon to be releases like the navy blue jordan 11 it'll be there (i know it'll get sold out quickly). If so that means thats +1 to the number of stores to check to for fire releases

jordan store is a big disappointment. other than noted release like OVO & rumored kaws, it is simply a store specializing in GR & bad quality clothing that wouldve otherwise been available at SVP. no wonder nike took away SVP's account, to avoid the obvious

display wall is there to remind people how great the brand once was

jordan store is a big disappointment. other than noted release like OVO & rumored kaws, it is simply a store specializing in GR & bad quality clothing that wouldve otherwise been available at SVP. no wonder nike took away SVP's account, to avoid the obvious

display wall is there to remind people how great the brand once was
It would be dope to have a Toronto exclusive Jordan that would entice people to come into the store, locally and abroad.  Right now its similar to one of the footlockers in the area as they have all the GRs that end up at the outlets.  I think the only reason Jordan brand is so big as it is currently is due to the major social media presence and them still having their great Black-friday and holiday releases,  every other release though seems like they are outlet bound from the get-go.

It would be dope to have a Toronto exclusive Jordan that would entice people to come into the store, locally and abroad.  Right now its similar to one of the footlockers in the area as they have all the GRs that end up at the outlets.  I think the only reason Jordan brand is so big as it is currently is due to the major social media presence and them still having their great Black-friday and holiday releases,  every other release though seems like they are outlet bound from the get-go.

They did bless us with the ovo trunners... it's a start I guess lol

they've overdone the Jordan brand, as they literally release a new version a Retro once a week in usually some pretty terrible colour way. But, enough people buy this stuff so they'll keep peddling it. It would be ideal if the Jordan store kept stocking the more in demand pairs, but I guess that would lower the hype of those. I like the idea of a local shoe, beyond the ovo stuff. Would draw more people in.

Question, anyone got any wings+horns stuff? Was looking to cop some of their products but wanted to hear some opinions before hand

Question, anyone got any wings+horns stuff? Was looking to cop some of their products but wanted to hear some opinions before hand
a few years ago, their stuff was really good but lately quality isnt the same as before. Quality is still legit though. and Made in Canada :D

a few years ago, their stuff was really good but lately quality isnt the same as before. Quality is still legit though. and Made in Canada :D

can you give example? had their stuff over the years & find them consistently good. had supreme sweats (made by w+h parent company essentially same quaility) & that has been good quality for more than a decade. or are you talking 2017-recent?

fully recommend it, just not at full retail price. catch it on sale anywhere (haven/nomad/w+h webstore) every season change

on a side note the bay flagship carries yeezy season 4. surprised all items were made in italy compared to previous seasons. keep this in mind in case it qualifies for bay days or other department store type discount. one notable item was raf ozweegos on sale @ $315 for those who think air monarchs are too pedestrian

Last edited:
Question on the display wall of all the Jordans ... how come some of the shoes are falling apart/bad condition ... what's the deal??? Original?Game worn?

Anyone know if the Jordan 1 SBB were released at 306 Yonge? I know the RSBB (2.0) were released on the opening weekend...

Not sure how accurate but thought I would share just in case.

Looks like there is a 9.5 at 306 Yonge but it could be wrong. If you're in the area, why not check it out

Not sure how accurate but thought I would share just in case.

Looks like there is a 9.5 at 306 Yonge but it could be wrong. If you're in the area, why not check it out
It's not real.

That's been like that for almost a week.

In fact it was saying that FSR of RSBB and Royals was available since Thursday

anyone here have alexander wang bball? for sale or personal pair

want to know how they fit, getting mixed info

and if you have a 9-9.5 for sale,dm

Back
Top Bottom