Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

16's are an underrated classic.  Picked up a pair when they dropped on disco.  Wish they would rerelease cherrywoods.  My shrouds broke.
16s (navy) are classics...got a halton returned pair a couple weeks ago at Vaughan for $199.99 but since it was the only pair, the manager hooked up the 30% off ($140) which is a steal.

Last edited:
16s (navy) are classics...got a halton returned pair a couple weeks ago at Vaughan for $199.99 but since it was the only pair, the manager hooked up the 30% off ($140) which is a steal.

LOL...remembered when those were fetching $$$ as they have not been retroed but now they did, they sat... :rolleyes

Clean shoe too

Damn that is a steal!! What size if you don't mind me asking? Really want a pair but for a steal like yours lol.

Damn that is a steal!! What size if you don't mind me asking? Really want a pair but for a steal like yours lol.

Drake is nowhere near as influential as Kanye....

Slap an OVO Owl on there and it's a different story haha

in terms of influence I'd say drake is below kanye but above any of these other new school rappers whose names I havent fully been able to pronounce properly

Back
Top Bottom