Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks, never seen that style before - it's not the milled leather so not sure...

Anyways, grabbed a 9.5 and used the FREESHIP promo code.

Thanks dude!

Thanks, never seen that style before - it's not the milled leather so not sure...

Anyways, grabbed a 9.5 and used the FREESHIP promo code.

Thanks dude!
np. Damn i didnt know there was free shipping :frown:. Theres actually quite a few boost models on the UA website. Hoping for the day the hype dies and we can get these on sale.

Last edited:
Have some 400 section mayWeather McGregor presser tickets that likely won't have a home. Hit me if you're interested.

Doors @4, presser at 6

I have a general question about shipping and duties those who've purchased from US and Overseas shops before...

are customs more, less, or equal in charging duties from purchases made in european shops vs. US ?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Anyone have links on the next Mid Ultra Boost Run Thru Time? Would trade my OG Eqt 93/17 plus cash for those badboys.RUN THRU TIME

I have a general question about shipping and duties those who've purchased from US and Overseas shops before...

are customs more, less, or equal in charging duties from purchases made in european shops vs. US ?

thanks in advance
Duty isn't dependant on where something is coming from, but rather where it was made. If it was made in North America then it should be exempt. If it was made elsewhere, then a certain % should apply based on what the product is....in theory. I say in theory because things that come through Canada Post, you may have to pay taxes, but often not duty. I find the delivery carrier used is way more important than where it's coming from. Use the mail service whenever possible as opposed to a courier like UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. Couriers will usually tack on brokerage fees as well. There is TONS of discussion on this.

Last edited:
Duty isn't dependant on where something is coming from, but rather where it was made. If it was made in North America then it should be exempt. If it was made elsewhere, then a certain % should apply based on what the product is....in theory....

yes in theory. cuz Im gettin double taxed on my made-in-canada supreme hoodies. once when its shipped from canada to usa then again back to canada

Yesterday...Fashions Outlet Niagara

Nike Outlet:
Red Kobe A.D. FSR $74.99
Whiteout Kobe A.D. FSR $119 (or $129 can't remember)
Blue Kobe A.D. size 10.5 on the hashwall, $74.99

MC KD 9 FSR $99.99
Random Kobe mentality's or whatever they're called now (take down)

Some other KD 9's. No Kyries or PG1's.

Footlocker:

Red Kobe A.D.'s $99.99
Stance NBA socks $12
All blue KD 9, $80 (?) size 10

Adidas outlet:

Grey Harden's VOL 1 FSR (I think) $99 (?)
Black/white Harden's VOL 1 $99 (?)

Look at this new site! Looks pretty cool.

Anyways, opinions on the 6s dropping later this year? I'm definitely copping the UNCs, potentially the Golden Harvests as well. Both look really nice. The two Gatorade ones are a little out there for me, and I wish they did an all white with green accents instead.

Look at this new site! Looks pretty cool.

Anyways, opinions on the 6s dropping later this year? I'm definitely copping the UNCs, potentially the Golden Harvests as well. Both look really nice. The two Gatorade ones are a little out there for me, and I wish they did an all white with green accents instead.

Yeah...new site is looking nice

As for the 6s, not bad...I think the Golden Harvest reminds me of the old "timberland" style 6s that were released early 2000s. I still have my pair and they're my yard work Js :smile:

You can't go wrong with the black/UNC as they always look good. The Gatorade set is cool concept but I wonder if they'll do an F&F orange dominant pair

Alright, ready to take an L and pay resell on the Run Through Time Ultra Boosts. I'm hoping they're below $500 but I doubt it.

Random question, and pretty offtopic.
Has anyone seen those NMD air fresheners? Doesn't have to be exactly the one's in the pic, but similar.
Like preferably in the city, so I don't have to buy it online and pay for shipping.

adidas-nmd-air-fresheners.jpg

Couldn't post earlier ... last week at VM there was the Loyal Blue Lunarepic Low for $99 + 20% off

Back
Top Bottom