Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Footstores app still doesn't exist.

THAT will make life easier. because let's be serious - Confirmed is just an L from the comfort of your home (or car if you're a 905er)
Darn, I'm like 2 blocks out of the zone in Markham, it's either drive to the zone or have to see if a fake location app will work 
sick.gif

Footstores apps are where it's at, you don't have to be anywhere near the store and you can signup. A lot of people will argue that they're dependent on spending, but I feel it's truly random as long as you have a full 10M headstart.

Last edited:
Any kind really, I collect Mitchell & Ness, Majestic, Nike authentic, Russell's, Rawlings, etc
Footaction has some M&N jerseys but not much.  Last time I was there, I saw Raptors ones...  I think Tmac? Philly Iverson and a couple of others.  Stores on Yonge st by the Eaton Centre if they are still open, carry some Majestic stuff but a lot of places only carry Jays stuff.

Anyone looking for triple black vapormax size 9? Picked them up at the employee store. Was going to return them but wanted to ask here first if anyone was interested. Looking for just what I paid for them. PM me if you want them

Repped and PM'd!

Any kind really, I collect Mitchell & Ness, Majestic, Nike authentic, Russell's, Rawlings, etc

Not sure where you live but there's no good jersey options here. Maaaaybe some of the vintage stores along Queen West (F as In Frank, In Vintage We Trust ) for older stuff but that's about it. Anything jersey related I've always bought from the states online.

Last edited:
Did anyone end up buying the NikeLab KDX? I noticed the midsole doesn't have a visible zoom. Is it just encased or completely removed?

Heading to Toronto the weekend of the Cole concert. Any good spots to buy jerseys at? Suggestions?
They got the Deadstock Depot happening on Saturday from 12-8 at 502 Adelaide. Couple of Starter and Champion pieces. Worth checking out if you're looking for some vintage jerseys.

Not sure where you live but there's no good jersey options here. Maaaaybe some of the vintage stores along Queen West (F as In Frank, In Vintage We Trust ) for older stuff but that's about it. Anything jersey related I've always bought from the states online.
I live in New York City, my brother who lives in Buffalo bought me and him tickets to the J Cole tickets for my birthday so imma go for the weekend. Just thought I'd ask to see, get a nice souvineer before I head to the concert and Angels/Blue Jays game. Thanks for the info I'll check em out.

I live in New York City, my brother who lives in Buffalo bought me and him tickets to the J Cole tickets for my birthday so imma go for the weekend. Just thought I'd ask to see, get a nice souvineer before I head to the concert and Angels/Blue Jays game. Thanks for the info I'll check em out.

You'll enjoy yourself here. Just the jersey thing maybe a hard thing to get.

Last edited:
@burloak outlets
Been browsing this forum for a few weeks but had to create an account to just say thanks for posting this and to everybody who posed previous outlet pics/reports. 

Was able to get a pair of Be True Racers for $143 with the 20% off discount and $10 survey coupon! Pretty nice considering VM sold them out at $215 retail. 

Side note: Nike Burloak got a new system and so their receipts no longer have the survey code option, however they still honoured my $10 coupon I had previously.

Cheers!

I'm sure I've missed the boat by now, but has anyone seen Soldier 10s (preferably non-clear outsole) at outlets recently?

Back
Top Bottom