Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just got turned away from the event lmao. Said it was suppose to be specific people smh -__- i tried

Yeah apparently I "leaked" the link on here (IDC) which spread like wildfire. So last minute at the door they changed it up that if you weren't personally invited, you'll be denied access. Hilarious. :lol: :smh:

Just wanted to help those who are just as passionate (if not more in most cases) get a chance to attended these "cool" events for once. Sorry to those that got denied, wanted to help the community/regulars in this thread. Luckily a handful of folks I know got in with no issues, despite not being invited.

I'll continue to post stuff like that, I'll just add a disclaimer next time.

Last edited:
Yeah apparently I "leaked" the link on here (IDC) which spreaded like wildfire. So last minute at the door they changed it up that if you weren't personally invited, you'll be denied access. Hilarious. :lol: :smh:

Just wanted to help those who are just as passionate (if not more in most cases) get a chance to attended these "cool" events for once. Sorry for those that got denied, wanted to help the community/regulars in this thread. Luckily a handful of folks I know got it with no issues, despite not being invited.

I'll continue to post stuff like that, I'll just add a disclaimer next time.

Appreciate you man, thanks for trying to give access to the community that we otherwise wouldn’t get.

According to them, if you don't have a YouTube channel or connected with someone, you're a nobody!
This is what I have an issue with now in regards to how big sneaker collecting has become and how much it has blown up on social media. No longer is it a group of people who just care about sneakers and like to discuss topics relating to it, but its now a way to show off how much money you have (In some cases) or just to show off against other people. Kinda how you guys were explaining what SneakerCon was like, a whole lot of people (like young kids with the parent hookup) wearing the most expensive kicks to try and flex on each other. :smh: These kinds of events should be open to guys like us in this thread, not just people on Instagram or social media.

^ I hear ya. I didn't bother with sneakercon because I figured it was going to be filled with people flaunting what they have and judge you with what's on your feet. It's ok though, I spent it with my kid organizing my shoe closet. Had a blast. He pulled out every shoe out its box and show me. I don't need an event with "influencer"with huge egos telling me how many followers they have or what brands are sending them free stuff.

LOL i've gottan two timbs from there. it won't be wheats or all blacks (sometimes)
but i got decent colors and even tumbled leather ones.

usually check out Winners yonge and eg.

SVP STEELES for timbos .... sure you'll find something for around $100, women's selection I think is better and better priced, men's selection is decent

ALSO, kids (1-3yrs old) winter jackets $20, boots $20-$30

Yes. I have no idea what I typed in my initial post.

Wheats for $160 at svp.

if anyone needs a szM winter jacket for the low low let me know:
11047066-1754281390502275.jpg

perfect for layering underneath shells or track suits this winter season.

Back
Top Bottom