Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone else have orders from Nike.ca from last week and haven't received them yet? Ordered the OG blue AM1 last Thursday and seems like they're still sitting in customs. Usually takes only 3 business days to get to my doorstep.

Mine are sitting in customs as well.

Do any of ch'alls know where I can find the stance socks NFL collection?
I'm specifically looking for the packers and cowboys. I'm loading up my groomsmen for my wedding.
I have so far only checked floorplay on Queen.

Anyone else have orders from Nike.ca from last week and haven't received them yet? Ordered the OG blue AM1 last Thursday and seems like they're still sitting in customs. Usually takes only 3 business days to get to my doorstep.

Haven't received mine either but should be here before the end of the week I think. Usually doesn't take more than a week. Their stuff comes fast considering where it's coming from.

Do any of ch'alls know where I can find the stance socks NFL collection?
I'm specifically looking for the packers and cowboys. I'm loading up my groomsmen for my wedding.
I have so far only checked floorplay on Queen.

Turns out they are not available in Canada, as stance does not own any NFL rights here.
Just in the US.

there is a chance, but in reality they'll just oop their VIPs/regulars which is completely fine. those dudes earned it.
But please, no more IG raffles.

there is a chance, but in reality they'll just oop their VIPs/regulars which is completely fine. those dudes earned it.
But please, no more IG raffles.

Yup. Agreed on all points. I would've preferred them not announce anything, but they probably had to do it to show face.

My OG blues just left customs so if your pairs are still there they should be out soon. Hopefully will be delivered by tomorrow.

Any suggestions on a good pair of shoes to jog/run in?

the nike pegasus line is a nice combo of leightweight but supportive, cushioned with a bounce as well. I’ve ran in the for the last 3yrs, each year copping the newest pair. Haven’t let me down yet

the nike pegasus line is a nice combo of leightweight but supportive, cushioned with a bounce as well. I’ve ran in the for the last 3yrs, each year copping the newest pair. Haven’t let me down yet

Pegs are good shoes, but the real answer is that different shoes work for different people. There's no one "best" shoe for running, you just have to try a bunch on to see what feels best for your feet and gait. I wear Air Max and Flyknit Racers casually, but I haven't found a single pair of Nike shoes that I can run in. Only Adidas.

Got both of my Royal Max 1's about 15 min ago and one of the shipping boxes is crushed in one corner. Not sure if they threw it, dropped it or decided to punch a hole in the **#$%^ box, but the sneaker box is a little damaged/crushed as well. Sneakers are fine so no big deal , I'm just annoying that Nike doesn't double box or bubble wrap their packages. I may just return that pair, but has anyone ever dealt with sending back a damaged box from being shipped, and what did Nike say or do?

Last edited:
Any suggestions on a good pair of shoes to jog/run in?
Personally I like most Nikes with a Lunar sole for jogging. I used to be all about Sauconys before my last couple pairs of Nikes. I don't care about appearance too much for dedicated jogging shoes, so I'll just hit up one of the Nike outlets and find a good deal on something Lunar-soled. The last couple of times I've found Flyknit Trainer 2/3's for $100 or just under. For jogging, I'd rather get new shoes twice as often, than pay $200+ for a certain colourway since they're just gonna get beat.

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS I run in both Pegasus' and Lunarglide 4's but I prefer the lunarglide's the most. I've ran in other brands but these are the 2 I lean towards with the LG's leading the way.......no pun intended.

Got both of my Royal Max 1's about 15 min ago and one of the shipping boxes is crushed in one corner. Not sure if they threw it, dropped it or decided to punch a hole in the **#$%^ box, but the sneaker box is a little damaged/crushed as well. Sneakers are fine so no big deal , I'm just annoying that Nike doesn't double box or bubble wrap their packages. I may just return that pair, but has anyone ever dealt with sending back a damaged box from being shipped, and what did Nike say or do?
Got mine today and while the box is fine, there is glue on the mudguard near the toebox. Not good QC at all.

Back
Top Bottom