Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What time do new drops go live on the OVO site? I like that bag that's part of the Roots collection tomorrow.

Just came back from Dixie.
Really surprised that they had OG Spiridons that released last year. From what I saw they had the OG Red, Golds and all whites for 94.99. They said they had size 9,10,11 and 12 in the morning. Would've been super salty if I didn't already own a pair.
They had some Talarias in the neon colourway scattered sizes if thats your cup of tea.
Picked up a Kobe shirt with the years he won on the back, some workout shirts.
Shorts were a good deal (25% all shorts then additional 30%).

Just got back from TPO - handing out F&F passes

Not much of note
Saw a pair of Kobe NXT neon 9.5 on the wall $129.99 plus 30% and then another 30%
Still have near FSR of Kobe AD Oregon

Grabbed a tech fleece hoodie for $50 and pants for $40 after stacked discount.

Nice for those on those Spiridon!

Does that F&F work on all shoes? cuz they wouldn't take it on my air Jordan 1 ying yang at VM because it's "launch product"

Jeeeez, getting these Off-White Nikes is harder than I thought.
Checked all the back-door options and NOTHING.

Guess I gotta get my influence up.

Does that F&F work on all shoes? cuz they wouldn't take it on my air Jordan 1 ying yang at VM because it's "launch product"
LOL they make up their own rules but no where does it say that on the card or rules that there would be restrictions..I don’t go to Vaughan anymore because they are all a bunch of idiots there.

Was it the manager who said that? I would talk to the manager and complain.
Regardless, they have to honour it because it's not written on the card/rules. Lol, they're not FTL or Champs, they can't make BS exclusions like that.

Just got back from TPO - handing out F&F passes

Not much of note
Saw a pair of Kobe NXT neon 9.5 on the wall $129.99 plus 30% and then another 30%
Still have near FSR of Kobe AD Oregon

Grabbed a tech fleece hoodie for $50 and pants for $40 after stacked discount.

Nice for those on those Spiridon!
any discount on the Oregon's?

I have a former student that works there - he gave me a few. I honestly think you just need to ask.

Just passed by - they are pretty much all gone - only pairs left were the white and grey.

Last edited:
Only saw the black/gold, and white/silver spiridon. Oh well. I expect store to be a zoo from later today till sunday

Back
Top Bottom