Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Out of curiosity would there be any interest for those sneaker containers with the drop down door? Looking to import some from China but its gonna take a full cargo container with the min quantities they're offering, so it'd be nice to split it with some ppl

Out of curiosity would there be any interest for those sneaker containers with the drop down door? Looking to import some from China but its gonna take a full cargo container with the min quantities they're offering, so it'd be nice to split it with some ppl
Can I see a pic of these pls?

Don't even think Haven announced they were releasing them so that's dedication.

My mistake, meant Adrift. Too much on my mind lately. :lol:

Buddy of mine won the Pharrells at LS. Got his winning email at 10pm. So check your emails if you haven't yet.

Got screwed really bad, on two separate windows, got "it's in your cart". Then I click checkout as fast as possible and it tells me you took to long....

How does that even work. :angry:

Looks like Off-White Toronto is done with the release. So far seen one person do a pickup today (1s).

Looks like Off-White Toronto is done with the release. So far seen one person do a pickup today (1s).

Legit pick-up? Or a shady sale...

They should just at least announce that all winners have been contacted or what not.

Give us our Ls

Legit pick-up? Or a shady sale...

They should just at least announce that all winners have been contacted or what not.

Give us our Ls

Not sure. I don't know the guy personally.

Haven sold-out of the Pharrells even though they never announced the release on their site or any social media platforms.

I'll give them the benefit of doubt that they wanted to do a "silent drop"....you walk in and they're on the shelves for sale.

Honestly, when Haven opened the new Toronto store, they were kicking out resellers out of the lines for the UNDFTD 97s
I'd be inclined to say they were going for a silent drop

Wonder if they've emailed ow winners though... kind of baffled that not a single pair has shown up on Kijiji

Back
Top Bottom