Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Screenshot_2017-11-14-20-34-06.png

is Haven considered the best clothing/sneaker shop?
I would say so. Friend went to camp for the Haven Ultra boosts and he said it was one of the most controlled and respectful lines se has seen. Lots of people that cut the line that day were kicked out. Thats respected by Nike and Adidas as well, and is shown through them having the only Tier Zero account in Canada.

I see the Beluga 2.0s going for $850 preorder in the local FB groups.
So I'm predicting TO should be getting a pretty good stock on these, close to Cream V2s numbers.

WOW!!!! People are really out here that BUTT HURT. At the end of the day its just SHOES...Get your life and priorities straight. Y'all worried about people cutting in line for you to spend $200+ on something that you'll wear for a few months and go onto the next shoe. LIFE GAME FU**ED UP forget the shoe game being FU**KED up.

Just my opinion.

WOW!!!! People are really out here that BUTT HURT. At the end of the day its just SHOES...Get your life and priorities straight. Y'all worried about people cutting in line for you to spend $200+ on something that you'll wear for a few months and go onto the next shoe. LIFE GAME FU**ED UP forget the shoe game being FU**KED up.

Just my opinion.

Guess we found the reseller here.

LMAO...You have no clue who I am. I've been in this sneaker game for over 20+ years. People just need to know whats more important. He's out here hustling and making bread which is more respectable than coming in a forum and crying about how you got finessed or missed out on a pair of SHOES. People actually out here emailing companies looking to have stores accounts pulled. What happens when those accounts get pulled? Where you going to get your shoes? More than likely you'll have to buy your precious shoes from.......a RESELLER.

looks like a bunch of stores are advertising that they will be receiving the Beluga V2 on IG

Footlocker Canada
Champ Sports
Exclucity - Raffle starting today

looks like they will be available to purchase online at footlocker canada and exlucity so far

Numbers are looking good

sneakers45 sneakers45 may or may not be a re seller, but he is sure as hell a **** disturber. If people wanna be upset about re selling, who are YOU of all people to make statements based on people's "life game". Seriously bro. On multiple occasions, you've come in here defending it, and even if you aren't defending it, you find the need to talk down to people who put in a lot of effort to try to acquire shoes with their own time and are bothered when they make those efforts and don't get the shoe they want. Your opinion doesn't matter more than anyone else's because you aren't the example of "life being about more than shoes". You can talk **** but you're in a forum right now on the internet which discusses sneakers. Move along.

sneakers45 sneakers45 may or may not be a re seller, but he is sure as hell a **** disturber. If people wanna be upset about re selling, who are YOU of all people to make statements based on people's "life game". Seriously bro. On multiple occasions, you've come in here defending it, and even if you aren't defending it, you find the need to talk down to people who put in a lot of effort to try to acquire shoes with their own time and are bothered when they make those efforts and don't get the shoe they want. Your opinion doesn't matter more than anyone else's because you aren't the example of "life being about more than shoes". You can talk **** but you're in a forum right now on the internet which discusses sneakers. Move along.

If you read the end of my original post I put a disclaimer "JUST MY OPINION" .So how am I sh*t disturber when I state MY OPINION? I didn't come on here stating "Guess we fonud the resller". So as you said, this is a sneaker forum, and I gave my opinion on the state of the "sneaker game" and some of it's participants.

Wee Yellow Yeezy registration open on the Confirmed app. LS also holding an instore raffle for them. LS didn't get the first round of Zebras right? Thought these were supposed to be more limited.

I'd be interested...how much per box if you got a full container and how many boxes for a full container?
Ugh honestly after running all the number for shipping, duties, customs, and USD conversion rates it comes to about $9 per box, on an order of 1000. The problem is how much room they occupy and their inability to be packed more efficiently (see attachment)

Attachments

• IMG_0912.jpg
    IMG_0912.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 29
Ugh honestly after running all the number for shipping, duties, customs, and USD conversion rates it comes to about $9 per box, on an order of 1000. The problem is how much room they occupy and their inability to be packed more efficiently (see attachment)

let me know the dimensions
Would like to buy a few

Back
Top Bottom