Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I wonder if this is accurate for the blue tints

C98E088A-B12D-4A9F-BB9D-E82C7DA6543C.jpeg

Anyone want to buy these for retail + duties? Haha. I'm not sure if I made a mistake but $460 all in might not end up being worth it for me. Or if there are any size 9.5 Ultra Boost 1.0s/size 9 EQT f15 3/3 (plus a little bit of cash) laying around... Not factory laced anymore since I tried them on.

IMG-3762.JPG

Whoever asked about the 306 Line, none that I can see.. even in the atrium. I hope they dont have a surprise changed to raffle instead

I drove by around 6pm and saw no line. I guess they weren't allowed to lineup until the store closed. An hour later I heard there's a huge crowd outside, not a line, just a huge crowd. Unless staff had a system already organized in regards to the line, I can see Atrium security kicking everyone out.

Last edited:
Anyone want to buy these for retail + duties? Haha. I'm not sure if I made a mistake but $460 all in might not end up being worth it for me. Or if there are any size 9.5 Ultra Boost 1.0s/size 9 EQT f15 3/3 (plus a little bit of cash) laying around... Not factory laced anymore since I tried them on.

IMG-3762.JPG

Yours arrived from Kith already? wow.

IMG-3762.JPG

These look so sick!

Damn, you got those fast. I received my shipping email yesterday. Is DHL quick?

I understand that feeling of being unsure. I think this is a fairly unique ultra boost but ultimately it comes down to if you’re into wearing it/is it worth it.

I drove by around 6pm and saw no line. I guess they weren't allowed to lineup until the store closed. An hour later I heard there's a huge crowd outside, not a line, just a huge crowd. Unless staff had a system already organized in regards to the line, I can see Atrium security kicking everyone out.

Damn......braving the cold.......thats a lot of ppl hanging around......wouldn't surprise me if cops stroll by.

These look so sick!

Damn, you got those fast. I received my shipping email yesterday. Is DHL quick?

I understand that feeling of being unsure. I think this is a fairly unique ultra boost but ultimately it comes down to if you’re into wearing it/is it worth it.

It FINALLY DAWNED ON ME... They remind me a ton of the triple black WM Seeulaters.

white-mountaineering-adidas-boston-super-seeulater-alledo-3.jpg

IMG-3762.JPG
What's size?

:stoneface: at people actually using the ignore button. Wassup with yutes being afraid of a little verbal jousting on a message board? I guess it's true what they say about the younger generations - whenever they face a little adversity, they just turn around and go the other way. Can't say I'm surprised. Man, I miss h00dtalk. :pimp:

:stoneface: at people actually using the ignore button. Wassup with yutes being afraid of a little verbal jousting on a message board? I guess it's true what they say about the younger generations - whenever they face a little adversity, they just turn around and go the other way. Can't say I'm surprised. Man, I miss h00dtalk. :pimp:

The younger generation are a thin-skinned folk :sick:

Millennials... Isn't the point of forums for a little bit of friendly trash talk and opinionated opinion sharing???

Some people got turned away when trying to pick up their pair today? :frown:

Seems that way. I called at opening today and both my pairs were still there. Manager was nice and let me pick up at 2pm. I’m surprised peoples pairs were sold as strict rules for Confirmed forbid that.

Seems that way. I called at opening today and both my pairs were still there. Manager was nice and let me pick up at 2pm. I’m surprised peoples pairs were sold as strict rules for Confirmed forbid that.
I called at 3pm and they told me they were all sold out on Saturday and no one got to pick them up today. Sketchy af

Back
Top Bottom