Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Yea next few weeks the newbies will probably let the 2.0s go for pretty low since the blue tints are releasing soon

HH Update

Hash 30% off

Just put out today
PG1 Greyscale/suede c/w $99-30%
Triple White AF1 Duckboot $139-30%
XIII Chutney low $169
XI low gold $159
Motorsport 4$169
Royal 4 $169
Cyber Monday 3 $169
Wool 3 $179

Those Aeroloft jackets and bombers are actually $209

Can someone plz tell me how Mr. Legendary Stock on twitter hit on top 3s, Aleali Mays and OW 1s (not to mention the OW prestos), but tries to bs ppl that he has no hookups or doesn't bot

Why wouldn't he get hooked up? Guy is basically helping to promote a bunch of shoes for those stores by hyping them up. Basically offering advertising for numerous sites and all it costs those places is a pair or two plus 1.5-2% for each pair sold.

My friend offloaded a pair (size 10.5) this morning for $560, which I was quite shocked. The known bulk buyers on Facebook are asking $470/pair.

Surprisingly, the ADCA pairs are coming in QUICK! My friend got his pairs yesterday (1 from ADCA and 1 from Footlocker).

$450 is definitely doable/reasonable as other mentioned.

Yeah a few of my guys that got online received their pairs yesterday and today. Buyers should be paying under $500. For sellers, unless you got a bunch of pairs, these are dead. No good money will be made on these for AT LEAST another year.

Yea next few weeks the newbies will probably let the 2.0s go for pretty low since the blue tints are releasing soon

Yup. Those plus whatever other drops get loaded onto us in December. Kaws, AJ 11s etc etc.

November hasnt even ended and I'm already dreading the December releases smh. Also for those looking for the Rust Pink the other Jordan 1 c/w (igloo??) Its Miami only release smh.

Any of you guys in for the Air Forces coming out? According to Kickdeals, the Travis Scott, Don C, and Acrnym are all coming by Monday... fammmm im in for all of emmmm

Just interesting point to mention, my top 3s that that came from LS looked like it was taken out for a long while. The tissue paper was completely crumbled up, taken out, and shoved into a side while the shoes were just sitting in the box by themselves.

No big deal, but just threw me off when I first opened the box.

Can someone plz tell me how Mr. Legendary Stock on twitter hit on top 3s, Aleali Mays and OW 1s (not to mention the OW prestos), but tries to bs ppl that he has no hookups or doesn't bot

Whether or not KDC actually won a raffle or got hooked up. I think the guy deserves the assist. Sure he exaggerates alot with some releases with the term 'legendary' which is probably forever ingrained in our heads with that failure of a Royal release. But its his full time job to help Canadian's out with sneaker releases, and promoting small boutiques I would have never heard of or existed in the city.

On the Yeezy front. As much as I still would like a pair of the Belgua 2.0's. There's no way I'm paying $450-500 for these and risk getting a Pmall special.
I saw this colourway at Pmall weeks before, looks too similar lol. I'll save my money for the silver bullet restock - which looks like its going to be released on Dec 9 according to Footlocker release calendar, for anyone else wondering.

I'm not sure how legit the deal is but a guy posted today that he found a Patagonia down jacket in Costco for $99.99. I own one right now and I can say it's one of the warmest jackets for a lightweight down jacket. If you live near to a Costco, it may be worth your while to check it out to see if they have any in stock.

http://www.patagonia.ca/product/mens-down-sweater-jacket/84674.html

None of these in the Heartland location. If anyone sees these at their local Costco I'd appreciate a heads up, TIA!

Sadly wasn't able to pick up my Top 3s today on account of flying out of the country last minute. So keep a look out for that re-raffle!

Ahaha sorry man. I'm ecstatic but I don't mean to rub it in!

Yea I did just recently grab a lounger.
Biggest impulse buy of my life haha. But I couldn't pass up a good deal and I got one helluva pride because I'm a fellow dealer.
1975 Rosewood in mint condition doesn't come about everyday!

Nah it's good to see non resellers winning.

They certainly don't come around often. My first job over here was working in a shop that sold knock-off stuff as well as some vintage originals. Love the lounger but the mrs is not really into the whole mid-century modern look. Think we've compromised that I can have an Eames fibreglass rocker or LCW (Red) when we get a big enough place that she doesn't have to see it all day:smh:

Why wouldn't he get hooked up? Guy is basically helping to promote a bunch of shoes for those stores by hyping them up. Basically offering advertising for numerous sites and all it costs those places is a pair or two plus 1.5-2% for each pair sold.

I have zerooo problem with the guy being hooked up with literally every hot pair to come out from now til the end of time. I just want to know how he “manually” copped em without being blocked by him for asking the obvious

Nah it's good to see non resellers winning.

They certainly don't come around often. My first job over here was working in a shop that sold knock-off stuff as well as some vintage originals. Love the lounger but the mrs is not really into the whole mid-century modern look. Think we've compromised that I can have an Eames fibreglass rocker or LCW (Red) when we get a big enough place that she doesn't have to see it all day:smh:

"not really into" and "mid-century modern" should not be two phrases that go together. EVER
I deal MCM as a side business to my full-time job. Let me know if you have a budget you're working with and can let you know if I get anything you're looking for in stock.

Red Aniline LCWs are as rare as they come. Careful with the fakes. Lots of ****ty repros out there.

Just interesting point to mention, my top 3s that that came from LS looked like it was taken out for a long while. The tissue paper was completely crumbled up, taken out, and shoved into a side while the shoes were just sitting in the box by themselves.

No big deal, but just threw me off when I first opened the box.
I got a pair from 306 and won the raffle from LS Ronces both papers are ruined. Its looks like the paper they use are too short.

What kills me about KDC is when people call him the plug, from my experience "the plug" either gets it to you for cheap or before its released to market, he does neither, he just announces the next release that Nike/adidas tells him to hype up. IIRC someone mentioned KDC gets compensation when shoes they hype up sell.

That legendary restock fiasco with the Royals still kills me to this day. Dude was hyping it up so much then Nike switched it on him and he had no explanation for it, promptly deleting all posts oh man.

I have zerooo problem with the guy being hooked up with literally every hot pair to come out from now til the end of time. I just want to know how he “manually” copped em without being blocked by him for asking the obvious

Oh I missed the part about him blocking you. Damn. Again, what's up with these cats blocking people? Dudes are so emo now. So sensitive. Lol

What kills me about KDC is when people call him the plug, from my experience "the plug" either gets it to you for cheap or before its released to market, he does neither, he just announces the next release that Nike/adidas tells him to hype up. IIRC someone mentioned KDC gets compensation when shoes they hype up sell.

That legendary restock fiasco with the Royals still kills me to this day. Dude was hyping it up so much then Nike switched it on him and he had no explanation for it, promptly deleting all posts oh man.

He messed up on the Stash Spiridon release too. Told everyone to go to bed, and lo and behold, they dropped that morning.

My favorite part about the Royal 1 fiasco was when he said he was going to ask Nike to release the rest of the stock online. Like he was some sort of big wig or some ****. Lol

the Royal 1 fiasco was a **** show but there was legendary stock in physical stores across Canada. Even the employee store had close to 75 pairs compared to the Bred 1s which was about 30ish

If you notice, all the links he provides directly to the product page of the shoe whether its Nike or Adidas. He has his affiliate id in the link. So if you purchase that pair of shoe off the link he provides, he'll receive a small fee from the company.
I don't have a problem with that, since there are the odd times he provides an early link before the product is even Nike or Adidas's site.

The Royal 1 release was obviously ****ty (I know, I was there) but I really think it's hilarious how butthurt people were and apparently still are.

It was MONTHS ago. Guy is getting paid to essentially schedule tweets, answer basic copping questions and provide links to drops. Pretty sweet gig if you ask me. Everyone makes mistakes. He clearly learned from it - he hasn't ever gone that direction since that fiasco. He helps quite a few people get sneakers they'd be otherwise unequipped to do on their own.

If you don't like what he does, just unfollow the guy. Or better yet, go provide the same service and do it better than he does.

The Royal 1 release was obviously ****ty (I know, I was there) but I really think it's hilarious how butthurt people were and apparently still are.

It was MONTHS ago. Guy is getting paid to essentially schedule tweets, answer basic copping questions and provide links to drops. Pretty sweet gig if you ask me. Everyone makes mistakes. He clearly learned from it - he hasn't ever gone that direction since that fiasco. He helps quite a few people get sneakers they'd be otherwise unequipped to do on their own.

If you don't like what he does, just unfollow the guy. Or better yet, go provide the same service and do it better than he does.

Couldn't agree more. He was the first person to leak the OW NDCA release and nobody was complaining. Bad news travels faster than good news.

People catching more feelings than Ls in here haha

Man, this thread has been filled with negativity lately (understandably so in some regards)... however, Christmas is right around the corner, let's focus on the bigger picture :smile:

Back
Top Bottom