Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That Kendrick Cortez is gonna be a problem...:wow::smokin
Not really feeling these. I haven’t worn Cortez since 2001 or so with my Sean John shirts LOL.. and I don’t plan on going back to either style.

Just an update for anyone still wondering about StockX shipping to Toronto. They shipped with UPS.

Basically ended up paying retail for a pair of Jordans. First time using StockX and I don’t see myself using it again unless I have no other option.

Safest thing to do is ship to the US. Did you use your discount code that they gave when you signed up?

Side note: What are y'all thoughts on the following trade? Yeezy Blue Tints for Off-White Hyper Dunks? I'll be the one trading the Yeezys away...

OW x Hyperdunk definitely over the Yeezy. More limited. I personally rank the Hyperdunk #2 or #3 in that collection. I won the OW x AJ1 raffle, and (also won but traded) a OW x Blazer and OW x Air Max 97 for the OW x Prestos...

I’m definitely trying to add the OW x Hyperdunk to the collection. Your worst case trade and if you win two raffles down the road for a Yeezy trade or flip one for the Blue Tint.

Looking to buy the Obsidian AM1 from SNS. Are duties charged the same for items coming in from Europe compared to stuff coming in from the States?

Looking to buy the Obsidian AM1 from SNS. Are duties charged the same for items coming in from Europe compared to stuff coming in from the States?

ask if they are shipping from europe, they opened a store in NYC.. maybe they have US stock

What's going to be your next big cops? Mine will be the BC3 w/ Nike Air supposedly during NBA all star weekend 2018.
BC3 will be had (below retail hopefully). True Blue numbers hopefully.
Need to backtrack and grab an Air Max Plus
Need to grab an Air Max 98 x Supreme

Not really looking forward to anything dropping so far.

Looking forward to the Shadows if those are coming out next year.......trying to be good this year not to over spend on kicks......

Anyone whos shipped across the border, should I mark the shipment as a gift to avoid the receiver getting hit by duties
You can mark as a gift, but ultimately it's the value declared that matters. On that, I would advise NOT to mark with a lower value since you'll only be able to go after the value declared should something happen in transit. You'd be assuming all the risk.

You can mark as a gift, but ultimately it's the value declared that matters. On that, I would advise NOT to mark with a lower value since you'll only be able to go after the value declared should something happen in transit. You'd be assuming all the risk.
Ended up just disclosing full value better to not risk

BC3 will be had (below retail hopefully). True Blue numbers hopefully.
Need to backtrack and grab an Air Max Plus
Need to grab an Air Max 98 x Supreme

Not really looking forward to anything dropping so far.

Definitely not true blue numbers.
It's on record that Jordan Brand is going back to limited numbers business model.

BC3 are going to be a difficult cop I think

Definitely not true blue numbers.
It's on record that Jordan Brand is going back to limited numbers business model.

BC3 are going to be a difficult cop I think
Kinda sucks, but yea I definitely agree. JB is guaranteed to be dropping their numbers back to limited in the second half of 2018. Hopefully, the low production number statement doesn't affect the stuff coming out in the first half of 2018 and we might still get a decent amount of stock of BC3's, but who knows.

The Concord 11s in October though? That's gonna be a hard cop. Not looking forward to the old school Jordan 11 releases from 2009-2012 again.

I wouldn't mind seeing JB reduce production numbers if they can improve their quality and materials on the retros.
My last JB purchase were the WC4s which was a pretty good retro, hopefully they do the BC3s with justice.
I don't care how limited they make the BC3s, just get the materials, EP, and shape right.

I'm just hoping these BC3s don't crack up as quickly as my WC4s. My WC4s started getting midsole cracking after like 5 wears. It's a sad sight considering I paid over 330 for them and they started crumbling faster than my other 4s I bought back in 2012. :frown:

I'm just hoping these BC3s don't crack up as quickly as my WC4s. My WC4s started getting midsole cracking after like 5 wears. It's a sad sight considering I paid over 330 for them and they started crumbling faster than my other 4s I bought back in 2012. :frown:
I've probably worn mine 20-30 times and there's no sight of cracking.
My WC3s were the worst though, I think they cracked just by looking at them.

Anyone know if local stores are going to be receiving the AM1 Obsidians? Shouldn't have slept on the NDCA release (literally & figuratively)...

I stayed up for that release. I was online before and after 3am and NOTHING. Apparently they were released the day before on Dec 14th instead of Dec 15th like they had listed on the Release Calendar. Chatted with a rep and they just told me it's sold out and couldnt provide a link for me. Weird thing is they took it off the release calendar, even in the archives. I wonder why.

Wasted my time staying up for it and got nothing, thought there was no hype for this release. Did anyone local actually get a pair through NDCa?

I have a package tomorrow coming from Canada Post, but I don't know if I'll be home.
Do you think if I leave a note they'll be able to leave it in my porch or do they need my signature?
I live in a good neighbourhood so I doubt anyone would steal my package.

I stayed up for that release. I was online before and after 3am and NOTHING. Apparently they were released the day before on Dec 14th instead of Dec 15th like they had listed on the Release Calendar. Chatted with a rep and they just told me it's sold out and couldnt provide a link for me. Weird thing is they took it off the release calendar, even in the archives. I wonder why.

Wasted my time staying up for it and got nothing, thought there was no hype for this release. Did anyone local actually get a pair through NDCa?

I got 2 pairs for the obsidians and aquas. return a pair of each because quality was off.
It wasn't a tough cop on the night of the drop but it did sell out.

Local release should be happening at some point but don't sleep. it WILL go.

I have a package tomorrow coming from Canada Post, but I don't know if I'll be home.
Do you think if I leave a note they'll be able to leave it in my porch or do they need my signature?
I live in a good neighbourhood so I doubt anyone would steal my package.
If it's Canada Post, either they put it in the big mailbox or leave it at a Canada Post office. They usually require a signature for packages and won't drop it off at the door like UPS.

If it's Canada Post, either they put it in the big mailbox or leave it at a Canada Post office. They usually require a signature for packages and won't drop it off at the door like UPS.

I find Canada post leaves my stuff at the door all the time. Unless it’s an item that requests a signature, it’s usually left. If I owe duties etc then I have to get it from the post office, but otherwise things are left at door or community mailbox. Shoes from nike.ca are always left at the door. As an example.

Safest thing to do is ship to the US. Did you use your discount code that they gave when you signed up?

Unfortunately I didn’t realize the promo code for first time buyers expired so I didn’t get to use it. I bought the pair as a birthday gift and although the pair wasn’t rare at all, I was racing against the clock to receive it on time so I didn’t really give the other options much thought. Thanks for the heads up though, I’ll look into the various mailbox services close to the border.

Going on a tangent...I got my Blue tints from Adidas today, and I got to say, this might be one of the only times I’ve ever opened a sneaker box and been underwhelmed. Granted the pair wasn’t for me, but the awestruck feeling of copping yeezys just wasn’t there anymore. Don’t know if it’s just the colourway or the silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom