Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

i am eric ho, i have taken down the post coz i have already sold it ! And i told everyone the shoes was on the site!! you guys can check post #44638

hmmm... i mean Troy has his IG link right there with his full name. And why does it matter to you if someone is selling a pair of sneakers that they luck out on? You luck out on a lot of Nike outlets steals and etc, no one is hating on you for it. Just relax dude, I saw that fb post as well online but I am sure Troy =/= Eric. And what does ESL or Drake has to do with
loyaltyroyalty loyaltyroyalty hey kid! what did you expose again?
you guys are too funny...convenient

I remember when I was 9 years old and threw hissy fits when I couldn't get what I wanted :rolleyes

Anyways...

I have a $20 vip footlocker voucher good till feb. 14. I dont see myself using it anytime soon so if you're interested, dm me.

GONE

Last edited:
Raffle season for 2018 begins Monday (possibly this weekend). A lot of drops next week.

Cavs fan here. And just wanted to say this year feels completely different to last. IT is most likely going to get traded out and hopefully that fixes a lot of the chemistry issues. The team is still uber talented but we have guys who just aren't in it for the team as a whole. My hope is that a lot of the bad play is protest from LeBron and the rest of the team and now that the trade deadline is upon us, a change up will make a big difference.

That being said, I respect this current Raptors team as a threat in the playoffs more than I've respected any Raptors team I've had the pleasure of watching. Demar is a legitimate star who gets discredited more than any I've ever seen. He's top 30 easily. Adding the 3 pointer to his game was huge. Also, the team has a legit defender at every position, some with multiple. And can hit 3s, as noted by the Popeyes 13 makes for free tenders, haha. Seriously though, the bench is really good and the only negative is experience. But JV has taken it to another level, OG is a real G, Van Vleet looks like one of the best backup point guards in the league, Wright has a great all around game (I see him a little as Toronto's Livingston) and Casey has been his best.

I truly think if the Cavs don't get it together, the Raptors are going to be in the finals (unless the NBA/refs do what I expect them to do for Boston).

anyone have a DS/NDS pair of the Air Max 1 "The Six" in a US9.5/10 that they'd be willing to swap for a DS US11?

Long time no post... but that $3 crispy sandwich is back at Wendy’s.

My bad just saw CanadianBaller post this on Sunday. Sorry just caught up with the posts.

Back
Top Bottom