Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I think people just don’t trust anyone other than employees telling them they’re sold out. The guys walking back with their lawn chairs were saying they lined up before midnight last night and didn’t get a pair ... everyone was in disbelief, lol. I do know there are douchebags that lie to try to get people out of lines in situations like this so what’s 20 more minutes in the cold to make sure when you’ve been out there for hours already? I slept in and only got there at 7 ... L on local raffles and SNKRS too ... on to the next one I guess.

Congrats to people that braved the cold and got their pairs.

I think people just don’t trust anyone other than employees telling them they’re sold out. The guys walking back with their lawn chairs were saying they lined up before midnight last night and didn’t get a pair ... everyone was in disbelief, lol. I do know there are douchebags that lie to try to get people out of lines in situations like this so what’s 20 more minutes in the cold to make sure when you’ve been out there for hours already? I slept in and only got there at 7 ... L on local raffles and SNKRS too ... on to the next one I guess.

Congrats to people that braved the cold and got their pairs.

How many raffles did you do? I did 3, and at Tuesday afternoon, there were like 10 people on the list for size 9. I got no call. They must have had like one size 9 each

hmm, im not too sure the location of the seller tbh. i dont think i saw that info, i guess you found out when you received your package? im still waiting on a tracking number for my package as well.

also coincindece that you mentioned acronym af1's that was a pair i was looking at also but went on to cop something else. you get a size 12?

Yeah got a 12 haha. You never actually know where the seller ships from as they ship to stockx, who then authenticate and ship to you. I guess the speed will depend on how long the seller takes to ship (although they only get two days) and how far that is away from Detroit.

The guys walking back with their lawn chairs were saying they lined up before midnight last night and didn’t get a pair

Damn.

The HOH's did not get that many pairs.
Pretty much 2 full size runs excluding 8.5 and 11.5

That's why I was stumped when I drove by and saw a lineup. I didn't think the PS PGs were coming to Toronto at all. Thought that lineup was for something random I didn't know about.

A pair of white/red Jordan 13s for 170, sz 13, at vm.

Also had various sizes of pg1 black, light aqua, for $100 (and I think 25% off *** well)

Not much there besides those. The red suede 5s are nearly sold out, scattered sizes in 10 and up.

Oh yeah, their manager is wearing the PlayStation pg right now

I love the PG kicks but damn - I see ppl selling them for $1k? Is that really the market for these?

Love the shoe but damn - ppl really eating out here.

Was at the ES earlier today. Nothing too crazy. They had a FSR of the entire BHM pack, ultramarine air max 180s, flyknit shadow 1s, altitude 13s, and some 32s. The only thing that seemed worth copping was tech fleece and NBA jerseys for about 80 bucks. They also had ASG Jordan and Kobe jerseys for around 90 and the standard Nike raptors gear. They also had that half zip windbreaker Drake wore in his recent IG post for 90 bucks.

Speaking of the Playstation PG2s, apparently there was a line at the ES that started at 6am this morning but when the doors opened, all the pairs were sold out cuz the employees snagged all 20 pairs. Feels bad for those who camped lool.

Nike HH

Nothing of note
25% off hash

Best pair I saw on shelves were probably the Air Max 1 Pinnacle in 3xSail

Jordan 31 Royals sitting

They usually have some stuff come ASW

is 3am launch on nike.ca recommended for the black cement 3s this weekend? I haven't copped from online launches since it used to be 10am

thanks

If you guys ever come across a guy name Adriane Anlacan on kijiji, avoid him! He wasted my time taking all angles of my shoes and has the nerve to say that the receipt is fake because there isnt a footlocker at sherway gardens

If you guys ever come across a guy name Adriane Anlacan on kijiji, avoid him! He wasted my time taking all angles of my shoes and has the nerve to say that the receipt is fake because there isnt a footlocker at sherway gardens
Was this during the meeting? or during emails?

Lol, what a moron

Back
Top Bottom