Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

They doing raffles for the BC3s this Monday and Tuesday at the FL locations? I haven't seen any info on the FL.ca site about the stores that are getting them...

Was at the ES earlier today. Nothing too crazy. They had a FSR of the entire BHM pack, ultramarine air max 180s, flyknit shadow 1s, altitude 13s, and some 32s. The only thing that seemed worth copping was tech fleece and NBA jerseys for about 80 bucks. They also had ASG Jordan and Kobe jerseys for around 90 and the standard Nike raptors gear. They also had that half zip windbreaker Drake wore in his recent IG post for 90 bucks.

Speaking of the Playstation PG2s, apparently there was a line at the ES that started at 6am this morning but when the doors opened, all the pairs were sold out cuz the employees snagged all 20 pairs. Feels bad for those who camped lool.
If you're not an employee at any of the nike stores in the area then its not even smart to go to ES for something limited like that.

had my boy from Champs show me that FL YD are getting close to 300 pairs of BC3s. Said that BC3 release is gonna be well stocked. hopefully there will be no need to lineup overnight lol

had my boy from Champs show me that FL YD are getting close to 300 pairs of BC3s. Said that BC3 release is gonna be well stocked. hopefully there will be no need to lineup overnight lol

heard its gonna be similar quantity as space jams

Has anyone ever ordered from projectblitz before? And did you get hit with extra fees? They have my grails with 20% site wide.

Honestly, if you wakeup on time for the NDC drop then there should be no problem grabbing the BC3s.

They'll still sellout but they'll sit online for a couple hours, IMO.

I'm leaving town on friday, so it's online or bust for me.

I think the bc3 wont sit longer than an hour imo. To a lot of people these are there grails. Some people are even talking about doubling up. If anything the other stuff releasing that day might be easier. Hoping the Kobe 1 protro release on the same day so I can pick those up.

FTL launch locator has been updated for the BC3 release. Quick question, raffles run today and tomorrow from 10am-6pm. Does that mean that the cut off for today is also at 6 or until close? TIA.

FTL launch locator has been updated for the BC3 release. Quick question, raffles run today and tomorrow from 10am-6pm. Does that mean that the cut off for today is also at 6 or until close? TIA.

I just saw that now... Stores that I would of never imagined getting these shoes... Shoppers World and Woodbine... Either these shoes are in massive numbers produced or they just spreading out the stock more equitably.

Anyone know if the Jordan store is getting the WC/Free Throw 3s?

Yup I asked on Saturday and they confirmed they would be. Everything is FCFS downtown. They may do a raffle for something like the Gold Toes but not the 3s.

Back
Top Bottom