Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

ES has a raffle system for Nike Canada employees for their major/popular launches. Then whatever is left over, is left for the "public". I think since they had so many BC3s in stock, they raffled some, had FCFS for employees on site, then FCFS for the rest of the "public".

No they don’t. They switched to a FCFS system when the Royal 1s dropped last year. FCFS for employees just before the store opens to the invited guests at 11am-ish. Whatever is leftover can be purchased by the customers with invites

For anyone who's been to ES recently, how's their clothing selection? Mainly tech fleece tops and bottoms, NBA/Raptors gear?

Quick L for those NMD Hus online at Livestock.... what y’all think about those Nike Vapor Street Flyknits though?? Might have to cop those triple blacks

if anyone wants to trade a sz 9 bc3 for a sz 8.5 bc3 pm me!

hitting up jordan store tmrw for the "bred 1's"... i think im gonna beat them up and use them as my daily drivers. see you gangsters there.

4A97DDF9-8175-4F96-BAA3-B87BD71FF7FC.jpeg
Some vapour max samples floating around for $20 after 30% Plus 30% f&f ...happy hunting

For anyone who's been to ES recently, how's their clothing selection? Mainly tech fleece tops and bottoms, NBA/Raptors gear?
For guys tech fleece, they got the standard windrunners, pants and shorts. As for NBA gear, they’ll have your typical lebron, kyrie, and kd jerseys as well as lowry and derozan. They also have the tees, shorts, and the generic we the north fan hoodie iirc

On the other note, foot locker finally shipped out my bc3s!!! So hypedddd

Was refreshing the page, and kept saying Available at 10AM, till the eventual sold out page appeared..wow..just wow.

Adidas' website has gotten worse again. It had a few months where things were actually okay and people were able to cop but they've messed it all up again.

Back
Top Bottom