Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

306 Yonge started selling their pairs NOW. Not sure when they're closing but there's about 30-40 people there now. Either they're closing when the crowd clears or when the stock is out.

306 Yonge started selling their pairs NOW. Not sure when they're closing but there's about 30-40 people there now. Either they're closing when the crowd clears or when the stock is out.
What do you think are the chances that they’ll have some at open tomorrow?

20180224_203952.jpg
I can't believe this made it on to the news!!! Glad the community is getting some love. Bad PR for Footlocker though!

I struck out online at 3am and all the US sites that had releases at 10am.... I couldn't do any of the raffles earlier this week because I got food poisoning or stomach flu.... felt like the biggest L of all time.... but my God Brother came through clutch via the YD Footlocker "random" drop as he was able to OOP me pair of 9.5 :smile: Talk about being at the right place at the right time. Thank God!!!

They allocated half their shipment to FCFS via the "random" drop and the other half to their official raffle entrants. FCFS stock obviously SOLD OUT instantly as employees were texting their friends/family to scoop up pairs. A bunch of Champs employees were spotted picking up shoes as well haha But take that with a grain of salt. At least they displayed a pair at the front of the store to make it official haha.

:lol: some chick i know that knows nothing about sneakers texted me asking what shoes released today. She said she seen them talking about it on the news lol

What do you think are the chances that they’ll have some at open tomorrow?

I doubt it. My friend updated me and said they were selling what they left (after employees etc) earlier tonight.

20180224_203952.jpg
I can't believe this made it on to the news!!! Glad the community is getting some love. Bad PR for Footlocker though!

I struck out online at 3am and all the US sites that had releases at 10am.... I couldn't do any of the raffles earlier this week because I got food poisoning or stomach flu.... felt like the biggest L of all time.... but my God Brother came through clutch via the YD Footlocker "random" drop as he was able to OOP me pair of 9.5 :smile: Talk about being at the right place at the right time. Thank God!!!

They allocated half their shipment to FCFS via the "random" drop and the other half to their official raffle entrants. FCFS stock obviously SOLD OUT instantly as employees were texting their friends/family to scoop up pairs. A bunch of Champs employees were spotted picking up shoes as well haha But take that with a grain of salt. At least they displayed a pair at the front of the store to make it official haha.

Doesn't shock me it made the news. Folks were sleeping on the floor all day in the mall, that's crazy. Hopefully this was bad PR for FTL and they change things for future releases.

For anyone wondering STC footlocker has a sign saying “Bred Toe 1s have not arrived yet” as of right now. Foot action STC people have started leaving with pairs

are you sure? because i got a call at 8:42 pm from footaction saying i won raffle and to pickup tomorrow before 1pm

535AC260-EE22-4B39-AC34-2D9CCB1A0FB2.jpeg
Been hearing about the F&F 30%off at Nike stores ... is this an in store promo or you need a promo/card???
I’ve used a screen shot at three locations so far with no issues...also, Vaughan had nothing left..a couple random sizes of he camo 5s but they were gone by the time I left. Grabbed a pair which came out to $88, wool 3s which came out to $56 andPicked up these multi colour kd x for $48 after discount

535AC260-EE22-4B39-AC34-2D9CCB1A0FB2.jpeg

I’ve used a screen shot at three locations so far with no issues...also, Vaughan had nothing left..a couple random sizes of he camo 5s but they were gone by the time I left. Grabbed a pair which came out to $88, wool 3s which came out to $56 andPicked up these multi colour kd x for $48 after discount
what store had these ? did they have big sizes ?

Back
Top Bottom