Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

actually line up for these 1's..holy **** the amount of work you gotta put in for sneakers nowadays...geez

also **** the kids who cut the line at 306 yesterday, you guys can suck a ***** **** or something.

You seriously need to take a chill pill haha All your posts are pretty much rants. I feel you man, but these are just shoes like you said - Don't waste your energy on the young bloods haha

Just got a size 12, anyone want to trade, need a size 9 or 9.5

Thanks!

You pretty much booked it to STC after seeing @freedom 's post didn't you? Haha Best bet is to resell your 12 and pay resell for the size 9 or 9.5

Also sorry to say but STC FL is shady! Was told in line they only had size 12/13. Ok, go the cash and I ask again and again only size 12/13.
Ok I’m checking out and I said “ wish y’all had size 11” oh well. Then this girl next to her at the cash says , yea we do, 1more.. smh, I look at the person that cashed me out and she turns red, manager comes and was like what happening. Told her the deal and manager was like I’ll talk to you later to the cash girl... Shaddy at its finest, trying to hold for manz...... BIG UP to all the honest peeps in err and at the STC FL! “ in the end I got my size 11

Last edited:
You seriously need to take a chill pill haha All your posts are pretty much rants. I feel you man, but these are just shoes like you said - Don't waste your energy on the young bloods haha

You pretty much booked it to STC after seeing @freedom 's post didn't you? Haha Best bet is to resell your 12 and pay resell for the size 9 or 9.5
Yea man, I booked it hard... hopefully maybe someone needs this 12 like I need the 9/9.5

Just want one pair...struck out everywhere. If anyone is selling a 10.5 of the bred toes please message me.

Anyone have an experiences with Erin mills town center footlocker? They were listed as fcfs bases. Anyone go? In my experience, their customer service suck balls!

Last edited:
Just got a size 12, anyone want to trade, need a size 9 or 9.5

Thanks!

I don't see that trade happening. The whole trading sizes thing in general has slowly fizzled out. Folks don't want to do it anymore. Also that size gap is big so its very unlikely it'll happen.

Like someone said, sell the 12 and buy a 9.5 when you find one.

Line today was pretty peacefull at 306. But saw this kid bought 2 pairs. Sold right away then saw his friend near the middle and just slid in with his gf mom or whatever. But yah. A lot of ppl lined up again to cop 2. But I think if u were in line before it opened you had a good chance.

I don't see that trade happening. The whole trading sizes thing in general has slowly fizzled out. Folks don't want to do it anymore. Also that size gap is big so its very unlikely it'll happen.

Like someone said, sell the 12 and buy a 9.5 when you find one.
I have 30days to see if I make it happen

Also sorry to say but STC FL is shady! Was told in line they only had size 12/13. Ok, go the cash and I ask again and again only size 12/13.
Ok I’m checking out and I said “ wish y’all had size 11” oh well. Then this girl next to her at the cash says , yea we do, 1more.. smh, I look at the person that cashed me out and she turns red, manager comes and was like what happening. Told her the deal and manager was like I’ll talk to you later to the cash girl... Shaddy at its finest, trying to hold for manz...... BIG UP to all the honest peeps in err and at the STC FL! “ in the end I got my size 11

Think I might have seen you there. That was wild.

That’s one of the advantages of living downtown, you could just hop on the train/street car and be at one of the dozens of shoe stores in minutes. I don’t have that ability living at vaughan

Today’s a good day... BC3s just got delivered from Nike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom