Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

those black grey airmax 95s are indeed 30% off today.
beside the jewel airmax 1 they also had the nikelab air max 1 pinnacle in black (leather is nice af on these) but they were $149 no further discount

I bought the air max 95 black grey today and there was no 30% discount. Might have to go back for a price adjustment if there is a discount.

Attachments

• 95s.jpg
    95s.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 39
I bought the air max 95 black grey today and there was no 30% discount. Might have to go back for a price adjustment if there is a discount.

thats weird, maybe they miss tagged the discount when I was there around noon. but I def saw 30 because i was debating on buying them.

dont kill me if anyone went based on what i typed LOL

The 95s are all gone except for 2 pairs of 9.5’s on display near the middle of the store on a shelf. No boxes or anything. But they put them on hash whatever was left and they were def an extra 30% off the $130

The 95s are all gone except for 2 pairs of 9.5’s on display near the middle of the store on a shelf. No boxes or anything. But they put them on hash whatever was left and they were def an extra 30% off the $130

1s still available?

Plenty of 1s in 9-10 from what I recall, call to ask for other sizes since that was what I was looking for. It’s a dope shoe in person but I’ve never been a fan of the colour green unless it’s money.

am i the only one that thinks the shape of these air maxes are off tho, i get they are the newer am1 shape that's probably why right?

i bought a pair of the pinnacle on F and F, people are sleeping on those. tumbled black leather on a sail midsole? like what more could you ask for..

Last edited:
am i the only one that thinks the shape of these air maxes are off tho, i get they are the newer am1 shape that's probably why right?

i bought a pair of the pinnacle on F and F, people are sleeping on those. tumbled black leather on a sail midsole? like what more could you ask for..

i feel the same way! i don't know what it is but the recent ones all look off to me to

i feel the same way! i don't know what it is but the recent ones all look off to me to

yeah man, its the freakin toe and the midfoot area is slimmer. i dunno, i wish i had more energy to put up comparisons...

als, someone mentioned a restock on bc3's at jordan store yesterday, anyone if they still have sizes?

if anyone sees additional off for those ACG boots at the outlet, could you please let me know. thanks !

yeah man, its the freakin toe and the midfoot area is slimmer. i dunno, i wish i had more energy to put up comparisons...

als, someone mentioned a restock on bc3's at jordan store yesterday, anyone if they still have sizes?

Yup they had a size 8 on display at around 3pmish.

am i the only one that is getting supreme item package by package......

wouldn't it be cheaper to ship them all at once???

Some tips for those heading to the Yayoi Kusama exhibition

1. Leave your jacket at home/in your car if possible

2. Don't bring a large backpack or bag

3. Go in groups of 3 if possible, if you're solo you don't have to wait in the long lines

4. Each infinity mirror room is only 20-30 seconds, they have stop watches.

Some tips for those heading to the Yayoi Kusama exhibition

1. Leave your jacket at home/in your car if possible

2. Don't bring a large backpack or bag

3. Go in groups of 3 if possible, if you're solo you don't have to wait in the long lines

4. Each infinity mirror room is only 20-30 seconds, they have stop watches.

Thanks for the tips! I'm going tomorrow with my girl. I'm assuming they have coat check service? I'm taking the subway down, no option to leave jacket anywhere.
Also, is it in sequential order when going to the 6 rooms? Like first we line up for room a, then when we're done. We quickly hop onto the next line for room b?
After the 20-30 sec's is up, do they knock on the door to tell us to get out of the room?

Also finally got my Supreme shipping notification last night!

Thanks for the tips! I'm going tomorrow with my girl. I'm assuming they have coat check service? I'm taking the subway down, no option to leave jacket anywhere.
Also, is it in sequential order when going to the 6 rooms? Like first we line up for room a, then when we're done. We quickly hop onto the next line for room b?
After the 20-30 sec's is up, do they knock on the door to tell us to get out of the room?

Also finally got my Supreme shipping notification last night!
They do have coat check

It is sequential but there's stuff to see in between

Pro tip

You can lineup 2x

Back
Top Bottom