Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

gonna have to sell some of my older kicks for this whip purchase, what you guys recommend to use in terms of selling. Got a couple DS v1 and v2s 300s, stockX ? or should i try my luck with kijiji lol

gonna have to sell some of my older kicks for this whip purchase, what you guys recommend to use in terms of selling. Got a couple DS v1 and v2s 300s, stockX ? or should i try my luck with kijiji lol

I don't like any place where they charge service fees. Lots of sneaker groups on Facebook. Just don't sell to anyone whose job is "starting shooting guard" or something like that... Definitely have to do a little deep digging to know who to sell to.

Anyone hit on yeezysupply??

was expecting a password page so took an L at 8:58am. then hit on restock at 11:35 (thanks to YMafia twitter mobile notification and some cart links posted here on the nt yeezy thread)

suprisingly this time around yeezysupply stopped charging that fake HST at 13%

now its just the waiting game for the commercial invoice to be available :smile:

Last edited:

Stockx will take 20 USD for shipping and then around 10% in fees. You're paying for the convenience of not having to deal with another person though. Means no endless back and forth, haggling, extra pics etc. FB groups are pretty good, join as many as you can and post in them. TBH if you have a price in mind for each pair just list it for that on FB, Kijji and Stockx (after fees etc.) and wait for someone to bite. Just remember to de-list on stockx if you sell locally cos they will charge you 15% if someone buys and you no longer have it.

Stockx will take 20 USD for shipping and then around 10% in fees. You're paying for the convenience of not having to deal with another person though. Means no endless back and forth, haggling, extra pics etc. FB groups are pretty good, join as many as you can and post in them. TBH if you have a price in mind for each pair just list it for that on FB, Kijji and Stockx (after fees etc.) and wait for someone to bite. Just remember to de-list on stockx if you sell locally cos they will charge you 15% if someone buys and you no longer have it.

appreciate the advice! gonna join some of these FB groups, and probably list some of the more coveted shoes on stockX

That was grimeyy grimeyy

Screenshot_2018-03-09-20-02-57-283_com.instagram.android.png

#FreeUp

Saw him at the BT 1s drop at 306 a few weeks back.

Last edited:
Was able to cook on a sz9 on a YS restock around 11:30am. Anyone have experience w/ self declaring? Not trying to get hit w/ the crazy duties + tax, any help will be appreciated.

What size are ur kicks? Might be interested if price is ok.

Was able to cook on a sz9 on a YS restock around 11:30am. Anyone have experience w/ self declaring? Not trying to get hit w/ the crazy duties + tax, any help will be appreciated.
Same here, copped size 10. Need help to get rid of duties + tax.

Found this, not sure it will work or not:
------------------------
To all those Canadians who copped from YS, do "Self Accounting" with UPS. It'll save you around $60-70 on the stupid "Brokerage Fee" that UPS charges. The brokerage fee is different than taxes and duties -- its essentially a fee UPS charges ON TOP of the taxes and duties for bringing your package over the border. I've done this for a while, it saves you money, and its pretty simple.

This link (http://avoidbrokeragefee.blogspot.ca/2011/03/welcome.html) gives you the details of the process (this link is pretty dated too, but its still accurate), but essentially:

1. When your package crosses into Canada, call UPS and tell them you want to do "Self Accounting" (DO NOT call it "self clearing" or else they'll make you drive to the border to get your package).

2. They'll email you a few forms and instructions.

3. Take these forms to your local CBSA office where you pay the taxes/duties on your package. The CBSA will give you a form to prove that you have paid.

4. Email the form CBSA gave you to UPS.

5. UPS will deliver your package without charging a brokerage fee or taxes/duties at the door.
I see on order confirmations that YS already charged Canadians taxes and duties at checkout, which is weird for an American seller to do. If YS forwards what they charged for taxes and duties to the CBSA, this post may be irrelevant (lol), BUT may still be useful for future UPS packages.
------------------------

Last edited:
Is the guy who stole the Drake tees an NTer? Or just known in the toronto sneaker community?

Same here, copped size 10. Need help to get rid of duties + tax.

Found this, not sure it will work or not:
To all those Canadians who copped from YS, do "Self Accounting" with UPS. It'll save you around $60-70 on the stupid "Brokerage Fee" that UPS charges. The brokerage fee is different than taxes and duties -- its essentially a fee UPS charges ON TOP of the taxes and duties for bringing your package over the border. I've done this for a while, it saves you money, and its pretty simple.

This link (http://avoidbrokeragefee.blogspot.ca/2011/03/welcome.html) gives you the details of the process (this link is pretty dated too, but its still accurate), but essentially:

1. When your package crosses into Canada, call UPS and tell them you want to do "Self Accounting" (DO NOT call it "self clearing" or else they'll make you drive to the border to get your package).

2. They'll email you a few forms and instructions.

3. Take these forms to your local CBSA office where you pay the taxes/duties on your package. The CBSA will give you a form to prove that you have paid.

4. Email the form CBSA gave you to UPS.

5. UPS will deliver your package without charging a brokerage fee or taxes/duties at the door.
I see on order confirmations that YS already charged Canadians taxes and duties at checkout, which is weird for an American seller to do. If YS forwards what they charged for taxes and duties to the CBSA, this post may be irrelevant (lol), BUT may still be useful for future UPS packages.
Toronto's CBSA is pearson airport right?

How much can you save by declaring your parcel. 30$? 40?, not sure if it's worth the time.

Brokerage fee was never more than $10-15. It’s the unavoidable 18% duties and GST/HST Sales Tax that make YS purchases expensive.

I believe UPS based their brokerage fee on the value of the goods. This is on the lower end.

I’ll never understand what the crazy hype with this supreme crap is...nothing that I’ve seen warrants the price or hype lol some of the ugliest “stuff” that I have ever seen....but if you like it...do you.

Supreme has built their brand to a cult like following. Anything they put their name on sells out. Not many brands out there can say that. I agree a lot of their stuff is “ugly” in my opinion, but some of their accessories are pretty dope. Most are still kinda useless but nice display pieces

I think retail price on supreme items is quite fair and inexpensive. Its just the hype that drives the resell prices up, although on a forum like "niketalk" this should be new to no one haha

Back
Top Bottom