Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

NT fam! Tryna help out one of my homies out here real quick. Anyone got a size 5 or 5.5y in the 72-10s? If you do or know someone that does, lemme know!!!

Has anyone purchased shoes from stockx shipped to Canada? Are there duties involved? Acronyms selling for about 280-320 usd, which is only $70 above retail

Ive picked up multiple pairs of ubs in the 150-280 price range and got hit with duties between 100-125 cad. its really not worth it

0EBD8A5D-6340-40C1-963A-87B42AB67CE5.jpeg

Just saw this on my Twitter feed! For all of you that love your Air Max’s!

40 people outside Excluty on Queen . So if you head there soon. Good chance.

But for me. After thinking about it. I have work tomorrow don't wanna be a Zombie

One of my favourite AM1 of all time - use to have matching jacket back in the day.

They just don't make the collabs like they used to. I wish I had the wherewithal to have snatched up a ton of my favourites when I could ... but my circumstances then simply weren't as fortunate as they might be now.
Chopped it up in the Haven line with another head who was rocking Wing and Waffles behind a dude in line with his grandmother and infront of some dudes who thought AMs were born last year.
Hilarious.

NT toronto fam... Anyone happen to see or know which stores still have black/hot punch AM 270s in small sizes? (8 or 8.5)

When I went to Haven today the line wasn't as long. Took about 10 mins. As I left and waited for friends a whole bunch of people (a lot of families) showed up so it might be a long line again.

3 iPads. Smooth in and out. Champs/FL need to take note.

When I went to Haven today the line wasn't as long. Took about 10 mins. As I left and waited for friends a whole bunch of people (a lot of families) showed up so it might be a long line again.

3 iPads. Smooth in and out. Champs/FL need to take note.
Honestly I can’t believe people bring families to these raffles. You’d think they were goving out work visas or something.

Back
Top Bottom