Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know the stock levels of the SW? Seems like a lot of people are winning here off Haven alone... hopefully the ones who didn’t hit will get a chance via Livestock/Exclu/Capsule

Welp. Ls for me all weekend, ah well. Was trying to get for a friend whose been a fan of SW before R2 really became mainstream.

Congrats to those that won this weekend.

Saw a post for $1000.. wtf..LOL

Idiots.

Considering the amount of pairs the boutiques got, Kijiji and FB will be flooded. Looking at StockX, they're going for $400s USD.....I expect that to come down even more this week. A lot of those local pairs probably will sit depending on price. If people bought to flip they're definitely won't get much.

anyone order from fineline1721 before? im guessing he uses ups? thinking bout getting the shadows early to avoid the line up and self clear the *****.

Haven should look at the listings and match Postal Codes and disqualify those winners lmao (this is me being petty)....Congrats to those on here that won tho

Last edited:
Welp. Ls for me all weekend, ah well. Was trying to get for a friend whose been a fan of SW before R2 really became mainstream.

Congrats to those that won this weekend.

copped a few stuff from R2 years ago, really good prices for a resell spot.

Got my Levi’s x Nike SBs below retail

Did LS send emails out? I'm guessing yes if they want winners to pick up tomorrow.

Air Max Day 2017 releases > Air Max Day 2018 releases

SW's are ugly but i'm sure I'm not the only that thinks that.

Back
Top Bottom