Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Size 12 game royal 1 at footlocker TEC on display

Attachments

• DDD2E029-0889-4A0B-80A9-1CB2E57550F9.jpeg
    DDD2E029-0889-4A0B-80A9-1CB2E57550F9.jpeg
    309.1 KB · Views: 58
Some people getting early access to Offwhite Vapormax from SNKRS app...
I’m not one of them :frown:

Attachments

• 2129063A-6C69-48C0-AA47-35BE9ABAB1E6.jpeg
    2129063A-6C69-48C0-AA47-35BE9ABAB1E6.jpeg
    620.1 KB · Views: 38
Anyone in Canada selling these ?
  • Product code: BB6165
  • Product color: Collegiate Navy / Collegiate Navy / Ash Blue

BB6165_01_standard.jpg

Shout out to the dude at LS who throws the raffle card on the table when you ask for one!

Now that's quality control and customer service all rolled into one.. lol

I figured people would just get multiple cards for multiple entries.

I imagined you allowed to enter once per store? Anybody know the rule on that?

Now that's quality control and customer service all rolled into one.. lol

I figured people would just get multiple cards for multiple entries.

I imagined you allowed to enter once per store? Anybody know the rule on that?

I asked the employee if I can do 1 per store. They said yes.
However, when I enter my second entry, the system said you already entered and won't allow you to do so.

Speaking of the raffle for the Off-White vapormaxes, made another how-to-cop guide on these shoes. Check it out if you're unsure about the release details!

Also Haven raffle is tomorrow. In store only

Not trying to sound like an ***, but you've plugged your "how to cop video" probably for the past 10 pages. There are releases every week, now till the end of time, so we don't need to be reminded on a weekly basis on "how to cop".

Not trying to sound like an ***, but you've plugged your "how to cop video" probably for the past 10 pages. There are releases every week, now till the end of time, so we don't need to be reminded on a weekly basis on "how to cop".
Tbh I've really only done a couple of them but yea, I see what you mean. I'm just doing it for the sake of the community and a refresher. I'm working on cutting them down to only super hyped releases tbh cuz I started realizing how repetitive they're getting. Thanks for the heads up man.

Last edited:
I asked the employee if I can do 1 per store. They said yes.
However, when I enter my second entry, the system said you already entered and won't allow you to do so.

That's what I got too... So maybe u have to use another email... Or would that disqualify ur entry because ur Name for both entries would be the same?

That's what I got too... So maybe u have to use another email... Or would that disqualify ur entry because ur Name for both entries would be the same?
Yep you gotta use separate emails. I usually use my work email and my personal email for each location. They don't disqualify based on name cuz that's a little too hard to track especially when people have common first and last names (I won from both Spadina and Roncesvalles on the Oreo V2 drop)

Yep you gotta use separate emails. I usually use my work email and my personal email for each location. They don't disqualify based on name cuz that's a little too hard to track especially when people have common first and last names (I won from both Spadina and Roncesvalles on the Oreo V2 drop)

Before I found your videos and posts, I would take Ls. Now I still take Ls, but with renewed confidence from the awesome tips and tricks you've provided.

Using two different emails? Holy crap, why didn't I think about that! All this time I been using one email like the chump I am.

Keep up the good work! I hope to take a W some day and when I do, you can bet that I'll be making a 4K video on YouTube to tell everyone about it.

SMH at Haven and this in-store 1 day sign-up crap. Going to be long lines and families of 10 all damn day.
Can't win either way bro, if they do a 4 day raffle, you'll get the same truckload of people entering and an even slimmer chance of winning. Gotta hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom