Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

IMG_5630.PNG

CP3 PEs

What gets me about that guy is, he really believes he has some sort of pull with ndca. Can't remember if it's the previous OW release, but the release was 4AM and he said he'll contact ndca to make them adjust the time back. Mf you're nobody.
Just curious, who are we talking about? lol

"The Air Jordan 1 Retro “Shadow” has a new release date in Canada. Officially scheduled for April 21st due to late deliveries. Look for stores to make changes to their release plans today."

"The Air Jordan 1 Retro “Shadow” has a new release date in Canada. Officially scheduled for April 21st due to late deliveries. Look for stores to make changes to their release plans today."
Deferred L's - noiice

Random non-sneaker question, what stores stock a wide range of legitimate NBA swingman / authentic jerseys? Specifically looking for '17-'18 Wolves & Philadelphia jerseys.

Last edited:
Link to the statement? Don't see it anywhere on IG or Twitter.....

I only saw it on twitter, guess we will see how accurate the info is, later today.
Ah just saw it from SoleSavy. Thanks!

Also as much as this is good news, I still think that we should pay attention to this weekend. Don't know if any of the stores/boutiques might pull something super sus and suddenly drop the Shadows on the 14th instead.

I only saw it on twitter, guess we will see how accurate the info is, later today.
even if it is true I'm pretty sure it'll just mean we'll be seeing people line up and sleep in malls for a week instead of a day now :lol:

Deferred L's - noiice

Random non-sneaker question, what stores stock a wide range of legitimate NBA swingman / authentic jerseys? Specifically looking for '17-'18 Wolves & Philadelphia jerseys.

In store I would say Champs, House of Hoops and Footaction. I know that Pro Image carried a bunch of Adidas jerseys but haven’t been there since they changed over to Nike. I’ve personally seen Wiggins Nike jerseys at Footaction.

Online I would say Nike but I just checked and the blue Embiid jersey is sold out but they do have the Towns city jersey. Otherwise, you can order off the individual team sites or the NBA Store but be subject to duties.

Back
Top Bottom