Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I think the resale for the 500s wont be as high as other releases, but it all depends on the amount of stock. They are some big CLUNKERS

womens only unfortunately. Not gonna lie i kinda like these Monarchs

nike-m2k-tekno-wmns-phantom-oil-grey-matte-silver-hyper-crimson-ao3108-001-5

Reactions: fx2
Those who use the SNKRS app. Do you guys just put the billing address to the place you're shipping to? I'm using a canadian CC

Those who use the SNKRS app. Do you guys just put the billing address to the place you're shipping to? I'm using a canadian CC
Yes, in the past I was able to add a Canadian billing address but just tried to add a new card recently and it wasn't giving me that option. I just use PayPal now, worked fine for the OW Vapormax a couple weeks ago.
They will just go to the next winner if your payment is declined, it happened to someone in the OW thread, he got a notification for declined payment from his credit card and ended up not winning the OW Vapormaxes, so people concluded PayPal is the safer option, since you can link multiple cards to your PayPal.

Yes, in the past I was able to add a Canadian billing address but just tried to add a new card recently and it wasn't giving me that option. I just use PayPal now, worked fine for the OW Vapormax a couple weeks ago.
They will just go to the next winner if your payment is declined, it happened to someone in the OW thread, he got a notification for declined payment from his credit card and ended up not winning the OW Vapormaxes, so people concluded PayPal is the safer option, since you can link multiple cards to your PayPal.

Thanks I'll use Paypal.

yeah i know concepts is dropping theirs (or at least they made a sample) with that silhouette and not the regular
dad one from the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom