Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Any spots in toronto that get video games early :nerd:

There's a guy up at Steeles and Keele who I used to cop all my cod games early from. Haven't msged him in a years but I'm sure he still does it. He runs a Video games store on the side but sells early copies from his main job. Used to charge $90 for the early copy, not sure how much he charges now.

But he also did trades so you can def get a lower price.

For those who already camped before at eaton centre, do they close the mall at midnight? cus I'm planning to camp at footlocker the day before release and it looks like its gonna rain this weekend :/

For the UNDFTD release on Livestock, anyone know if it's best to have new releases on newest first or featured? The email link was featured but I feel like it would be newest first.

If anyone knows - In regards to SNKRS:
Will it let me ship to Canada if I pay with PayPal. Or would it only be able to ship to US with Canadian CC.
Thanks

For the UNDFTD release on Livestock, anyone know if it's best to have new releases on newest first or featured? The email link was featured but I feel like it would be newest first.

Stick to the email link to be safe. I remember when the HU NMD Holi pack released, New Releases page didn't show anything.

For those who already camped before at eaton centre, do they close the mall at midnight? cus I'm planning to camp at footlocker the day before release and it looks like its gonna rain this weekend :/
mall closes at i believe the same time the subway does. Security didn't kick us out for FA opening last year but I think that was an exception. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong otherwise you'll have to lineup by the closest entrance and basically rush the FTL lmao. Good luck and hopefully you won't have to wait an egregious amount of time

I got kicked out when I went to line up at the foot locker inside ec for the cherry/navy low cut 11s. I was able to enter the mall at 1am from the parking lot, but got sent out by security. Saw the line outside and left. Paid $10 to park at the garage for 25 minutes

mall closes at i believe the same time the subway does. Security didn't kick us out for FA opening last year but I think that was an exception. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong otherwise you'll have to lineup by the closest entrance and basically rush the FTL lmao. Good luck and hopefully you won't have to wait an egregious amount of time
It’s gonna be a campout outside unless security decides to be nice and let y’all camp inside due to the rain. Even so I remember during footaction lineup, only the first 100 people or something on the list were allowed to camp inside. Everyone else was forced to camp outside.

the kobe nxt 360s sold out within the first minute on NDC... was anybody able to cart? wtf

...nvm sizes randomly just came back was able to cart. hopefully it ships haha

Last edited:
If anyone knows - In regards to SNKRS:
Will it let me ship to Canada if I pay with PayPal. Or would it only be able to ship to US with Canadian CC.
Thanks

SNKRS does not ship to Canada, period. US addy + Canadian CC or Debit/CC will work.

I got kicked out when I went to line up at the foot locker inside ec for the cherry/navy low cut 11s. I was able to enter the mall at 1am from the parking lot, but got sent out by security. Saw the line outside and left. Paid $10 to park at the garage for 25 minutes

The line was that long for those 11s? wow.

How did y’all activate a SNKRS account with a Canadian phone #?

Find a friend with US cellphone to receive a text for you, it’s just to receive a one-time verification code. There are also sms websites that give out temp phone numbers for your country of choice and receive texts for you ... that’s the method I took a couple years back and was free.99. I’ve heard of the app sometimes asking for you to re-verify your phone number ... never happened to me though.

How was the FootAction 1-year anniversary event last night? anyone that went able to purchase Shadows?

Thanks. Do you think we'll have a Bred toe situation again where stock will arrive throughout the day? Don't think I'll be able to line up tomorrow AM

Back
Top Bottom