Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Guess you are right
But exact same shoe arrive from End clothing only required me to pay $52 at the door

End ships by Fedex
SNS ships by UPS

Two carriers. Two different duties/customs clearance protocols and fees.
Pro-tip, only buy from international stores that use Fedex or Postal service if you want to save on duties.

I figure for a plain collab UB priced reasonably high.. it wouldn't sell out that quickly.
Guess I was wrong.

SNS will screw you hard
Won Human Race from them
Need to pay $120 at the door, rejected delivery and attempted self declare. Still had to pay $110 :frown:
Well crap.... I mean it's better than paying resell I guess. How much did you pay for your human races in total? rn I got billed about 212 on my credit card

Those UNDFT X UB grew on me, except the branding looks a little odd from a lateral view.
But it looks pretty dope from an aerial view and I like the knit pattern.
The white pair looks a lot cleaner though.

I recently just got my G2 i made a mistake by not going to driving school and the insurance rates are crazy without having taking the course can i take a course even after i have my g2 just for the discount?

I recently just got my G2 i made a mistake by not going to driving school and the insurance rates are crazy without having taking the course can i take a course even after i have my g2 just for the discount?
Where do you live? I pretty sure you can take it and it'll lower it a bit. Don't expect a significant discount though.

nike.ca: "Sorry, there was a problem processing your request. Please try to add to basket again".

Tried for a thousand times already -_-

Back
Top Bottom