Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

what a crazy day! Copped Shadow, yeezy 500 blush & undftd ub this morning :pimp::pimp:

Same. Been a hell of a day.. stayed up from 3am-5am and took a big L on NDCa for Shadows. Copped Shadows on FTL.ca and copped Undefeated UB's.
Never made 2 big purchases in a day so far. Dat wallet be feeling it.

Checked out of FTL with 2 pairs of Shadows. One my size and one way off somehow. Happy but also cheesed that I spent extra dollars cause I was too scared that I’d get cart jacked if I was too slow

Scored a 9 of the UNDFTD UBs. Lets see if they ship, decided to go express shipping because I hear standard isn't priority. It didn't let me login though, so I paid $10 for it...

Was able to scoop a sz10 in shadows from 306 but need a 9 or 9.5... If anyone is down to trade HMU!

Also illegal in Ontario. Must always have a no purchase necessary for contests.

Is that only if you are giving away something for free? Must be a loop hole if they still have to buy the product

So what is the cheapest thing you can buy at off white? $100 socks?

If anyone got an extra sz10 on the shadow 1s, please bless me. I don’t mind paying a bit over retail for your time

Any idea why Sz 8, 8.5, 9 sell out so damn fast locally? I have friends who were able to cop like 5 pairs each from 306 Yonge Sz 10 and 11 but by the time they got there there was nothing below 10 left.

Is it stock level or resellers target the small sizes?

Any idea why Sz 8, 8.5, 9 sell out so damn fast locally? I have friends who were able to cop like 5 pairs each from 306 Yonge Sz 10 and 11 but by the time they got there there was nothing below 10 left.

High school kids with smaller feet

there was so many resellers around 306 today... holding around 5 bags each lmfao
could hear them saying they are going for the 8 / 8.5 / 9 / 9.5's to resell

at one point the guy controlling the lines started kicking these morons out that were holding multiple bags :lol:

Both. Generally North Americans have bigger feet so size distribution is usually higher in the bigger sizes (9.5-11/12). If stock of something is gonna be more limited, resellers will try to buy it all up and control the market. Basic rule of thumb for reselling.

Is that only if you are giving away something for free? Must be a loop hole if they still have to buy the product

So what is the cheapest thing you can buy at off white? $100 socks?
That or you can buy something a bit more useful like the belt. The socks aren't really that great quality tbh. I feel they will end up getting holes in me after a decent amount of washes and wear

there was so many resellers around 306 today... holding around 5 bags each lmfao

at one point the guy controlling the lines started kicking these morons out that were holding multiple bags :lol:

Yah I was in line when he started doing that. I kind of appreciate it, not so much preventing ppl trying to buy multiple pairs but more so seeing these guys walk out, see their buddies/fellow resellers near the front and bud into the line. I think near the middle around 9ish they started telling ppl to walk out through downstairs at 306.

Wanted to double up myself but didn't want to wait in this weather to much longer.

Just funny seeing the same ppl doing this at some of the drops I have been to. The good thing about 306 is security sometimes catches these guys and kick them out of the line (which happened today). However some of the other foot stores just don't have somebody guarding the line.

Been a long day that is for sure.

That or you can buy something a bit more useful like the belt. The socks aren't really that great quality tbh. I feel they will end up getting holes in me after a decent amount of washes and wear

Screenshot_20180414-174413_Samsung Internet.jpg

Love the OW shoes but not too sure about these "high fashion" crochet tshirts Abloh is putting out.

My problem would be finding something I would want to buy and wear.. maybe too fancy for my tastes.. lol

Anyone with more than 2 pairs, maybe 3 shouldn't even be allowed back in for more.

All those extra pairs could have gone to people looking for sizes here.

Back
Top Bottom