Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Could be phantom stock but looks like 306 has a fsr. FTL won't let me order online just in stock purchases

Screenshot_20180415-140511.jpg

Are items on foot lockers website excluded from discount also excluded in store? I have a bday coupon n want a pair of the why nots

Is anyone having issues with their Shadow 1 order showing up on FTL.ca?

It keeps saying no order history found.

Yes, kind of worries me tbh. It also says my card wouldn't get charged until the item is shipped but they charged my VISA as soon as I placed the order lmao.

Did you get the order confirmation email too?

Yes, kind of worries me tbh. It also says my card wouldn't get charged until the item is shipped but they charged my VISA as soon as I placed the order lmao.

Did you get the order confirmation email too?

I wouldn't worry too much about the order history not showing up. My Game Royal's order I made from FTL 2 weeks ago also isn't showing up in the order history. Nor the Shadow order I made yesterday. The only email you're gonna be looking forward to next is the shipping notification with tracking #. If anything else, call their customer service.

Are items on foot lockers website excluded from discount also excluded in store? I have a bday coupon n want a pair of the why nots
Use your coupons in store. It usually overrides the whole "excluded from discount" thing you generally see online. My VIP coupons never work online but when I bring them in-store it works on everything, even on launch items if you know how and when to use it.

Is that guy even gonna show up though?

Oh he did :lol:. Can tell he was serious...no games no hassle, just ready to meetup asap. Main roads and the highways are fine, it was just leaving my general area that was hell since no snow plows went out. Met up at the mall, which wasn't busy at all. Mall was quiet, parking lots empty.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry too much about the order history not showing up. My Game Royal's order I made from FTL 2 weeks ago also isn't showing up in the order history. Nor the Shadow order I made yesterday. The only email you're gonna be looking forward to next is the shipping notification with tracking #. If anything else, call their customer service.

Yeah, I considered the fact that my card already got charged as a good indication that my order has a lower chance of getting canceled.

Hopefully we get our shipping confirmations in tomorrow.

So FedEx is shipping Shadows from END by mid week. Is it worth it to self clear? Or should I just wait until package is here and see how much duties are?

Back
Top Bottom