Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The weather this past weekend :smh::smh:

I’m feeling like I have some bad karma or something because my day yesterday was just horrible. My basement was completely flooded in about a half a foot of water and one of my windows in my dining room was leaking literally all night as well. It was a new problem too because it never leaked before. This storm is a complete ***** because it’s like monsoon winds with freezing rain, ice and sleet. Oh well. Just have to accept it, fix the damage and move on but I’m definitely feeling some type of way now...

So FedEx is shipping Shadows from END by mid week. Is it worth it to self clear? Or should I just wait until package is here and see how much duties are?
Wait. It was 35 in duties for my bred toes. So it was basically like 8 dollars over retail lol

I’m feeling like I have some bad karma or something because my day yesterday was just horrible. My basement was completely flooded in about a half a foot of water and one of my windows in my dining room was leaking literally all night as well. It was a new problem too because it never leaked before. This storm is a complete ***** because it’s like monsoon winds with freezing rain, ice and sleet. Oh well. Just have to accept it, fix the damage and move on but I’m definitely feeling some type of way now...

why wouldn't you call your insurance company before you fix it?

Got a big fat cancellation email from Adidas for my UNDFTD order, haha. At least they were prompt this time.

Hey Question for anybody who isn't in the GTA or near a Brick and Mortar store. What sites do you use to cop a release. I tried for Shadows on Nike.ca and FTL.ca with L's on both. Sorry I'm just Salty about this one and trying to think of a better plan of attack for the next release.

Nike.ca is tough to cop unless you have patience or the stocks is plentiful. I know a lot of people ate off of shadows on nike.ca.
Ftl.ca, if you do end up copping, its literally 50/50 chance it gets cancelled and a 80% chance your box comes mangled as they love to ship it in the bag of death and charge you $8.95 for it. And don't bother trying to find that order online either as it won't show up under order history.

FTL.ca runs the biggest scam online. They take your money, send you a cancellation email 3-4 days after the fact, and then refund your money 5-7 business days after the email is sent. I'm surprised people even bother ordering from them.

Their whole distribution system for their website is all sorts of trash too. They actually ship stock from stores, which probably explains why they have to cancel so many orders. You might think you came through on a pair when they dropped online, but for all you know, the pair you thought you had was actually being sold at a store simultaneously.

Hey Question for anybody who isn't in the GTA or near a Brick and Mortar store. What sites do you use to cop a release. I tried for Shadows on Nike.ca and FTL.ca with L's on both. Sorry I'm just Salty about this one and trying to think of a better plan of attack for the next release.
I'm tired of Ls too. I would recommend copping in person and go there early, that will secure you a pair. Do you really dont have any shoe shops near you?

$320 too much for Shadows?

I feel like you could probably get them down to $300. More pairs will flood the market this week, not to mention additional restocks. Prices will hopefully drop in the upcoming weeks...just wait out this initial hype period.

Nike.ca is tough to cop unless you have patience or the stocks is plentiful. I know a lot of people ate off of shadows on nike.ca.
Ftl.ca, if you do end up copping, its literally 50/50 chance it gets cancelled and a 80% chance your box comes mangled as they love to ship it in the bag of death and charge you $8.95 for it. And don't bother trying to find that order online either as it won't show up under order history.

:lol: @ "the bag of death"... so true

Back
Top Bottom