Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

nike.ca still not showing the shadow 10s on their release calendar, they sell im back 10s but not this og colorway? why

Anyone made a trip to the ES lately? Looking for an update to see if the trip is worth it.

Was there on Sunday. Personally, nothing I saw worth mentioning which is why I didn’t bother providing an ES update.

Haven't given outlet updates in awhile now... Update is long due.

Vm Looks like 40 percent off hash just started on a Wednesday ..... Also 30 off clothing. MvP pass still running so it's a great time to grab it.

Scattered flyknit Mariah multi color at men's 99-139
Kobe ad nxt Mambacurial size 12 plus for 139
Various react flyknit hyperdunks on hash
Small sizes of zoomfly for 139
Fsr or men's and woman's lunar epic 2 Flyknit Explorer for 139 or 129
What's the MVP pass and are the Kobes also 40% off?

Has anyone used stockx or goat? And if so do they charge customs? I ask BC I see with conversion shadow 1s seem cheaper than resellers here. BUT if customs is added then it works out to be the same

Has anyone used stockx or goat? And if so do they charge customs? I ask BC I see with conversion shadow 1s seem cheaper than resellers here. BUT if customs is added then it works out to be the same

Been asked many times. No worries. Ive ordered multiple times mainly UBs always get dinged between $80-$130 each pair in customs. if you like the shoe a ton go ahead if you can scoop a discount code. but realistically its not worth it.

nike.ca still not showing the shadow 10s on their release calendar, they sell im back 10s but not this og colorway? why
I read somewhere they got pushed up to Friday at 10am EST, but I don't know if that's only for the US.

MVP pass is spend $100+ and get a $25 card or spend $200+ and get a $50 card. Can use the card from May 1st -20th I believe. $25 off $50 min or $50 off $100 min.
Appreciate that. Might have to hit up Vaughan Mills tomorrow, maybe they'll have a size 13.

I read somewhere they got pushed up to Friday at 10am EST, but I don't know if that's only for the US.

Yup they got pushed up to Friday. Checked with FTL at Fairview today out of curiosity. Would be an insta-cop if my wallet didn't hurt so much atm. Oh well, I'm pretty sure they're gonna be sleepers anyways so I'll see if these will eventually hit the sale rack or Exclucity's 40% off sale they have around the summer holidays.

Btw, anyone going to that Nike event on Friday? Debating if I should drop by that day since I'm only working a half day that day.

Usually they'll cut you some slack because they know you're coming back from vacation if you're crossing the border.

Some CBSA officers are miserable and have piss poor attitudes. One even chirped me once for picking up a pair of shoes :lol: I've probably only had 2 bad interactions with them though

I got dinged and put through interrogation for hours on 2 separate occasions coming back into Canada from Buffalo. In both situations (one being the OG DMP 6/11 release) my buddies and I didn't declare full value of the items we had.

We were also very young and should've moved smarter when it came to certain details. Had 2 strikes on my record, which stayed for 5 (or 7, I forgot) years before being removed.

Last edited:

GOAT is not a bad option because they mark at retail and they will ship USPS if you request it after ordering. Stockx is awful because they mark at sale prices as opposed to retail and they ship UPS.

A non-sneaker question. I wanna get a nice handbag for my sis. what are one of the best brands that girls go crazy for?

Prada Nylons are cheap and will be great for the summer.
Grab some vintage (or new) Fendi side bags with the F monogram
vintage Chanel boy bags for 2300-3000 before shipping and taxes from ebay
Off white bags are actually well made, around 1500-2000
images

I got dinged and put through interrogation for hours on 2 separate occasions coming back into Canada from Buffalo. In both situations (one being the OG DMP 6/11 release) my buddies and I didn't declare full value of the items we had.

We were also very young and should've moved smarter when it came to certain details. Had 2 strikes on my record, which stayed for 5 (or 7, I forgot) years before being removed.

For hours? Must have been a slow day for them :lol: I forgot to declare some supplements I picked up when I went to pick up my shoes. Totally slipped my mind. The guy asked me if there was anything else, so I sat there for a sec and said "Oh yeah, I also have some preworkout" Dude literally snapped at me "WHY DIDNT YOU DECLARE IT BEFORE!?" I told him I honestly forgot.. So I get sent to secondary for a search of my car.

I step out and the one CBSA officer tells me to stand on the curb infront of my car while they searched. 5 seconds later, his little partner comes out and she starts being all unprofessional "Move away from the ****ing vehicle. You're not supposed to be there."

Im standing there thinking Im being trolled, so I say "What? Your partner told me to stand here." Fully got ignored. :lol:

Mine have all been shipped but haven't received any. Guessing by tomorrow or early next week if it has already been shipped
Same but I have yet to get any shipment updates from Canada Post.

Btw I found out today that I'm getting dinged $78 from duties off SNS. $290 for a pair of shadow 1s is def not worth given the fact that I was able to snag another two pairs from the Canadian drop.... GG me.

I know my price is gonna be above retail, but if anyone is looking for a size 8 shadow 1 or knows anyone looking for a pair and is willing to pay over retail for a pair, lemme know. Gonna let one pair go for 300 just to cover my L. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom