Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For those looking for a pair of BC3, try calling FA EC. they might have some stock leftover from the 1 yr anniversary party. Earlier in the week they still had a full size run and I doubt ppl are rushing there to grab more pairs. Most ppl who wanted to get multiples already have theirs and resellers aren't rushing to pick them up cause there isn't much resale value on them

What are the chances these wind up at an outlet? I'm the type of dude who doesn't pay regular price unless he has to, so if these aren't even registering on hypebeast radars then I don't need to jump on 'em. Rather go wild on ball shoes I don't need at VM later tonight. :rofl:
i mean, hopefully they do end up at VM but quantity is too scarce for that to happen. we'll see on drop day.

Why are we fighting? We're grown as* men here, let's be real...

Folks claiming to be experts when they studied something in school, unless you're currently practicing, your comments are based on what you read/learned versus actually practicing - so we can only take your points with a grain of salt - I'm trying to be neutral here....

You can't flame someone for not knowing if the guy has OCD or not - it's the INTERNET!!! Did you also read his post?! Doesn't sound like he has OCD because dude wanted to know how to FIX IT. Honestly, if he had OCD, he would want to ship the shoes back immediately, but that doesn't seem like that's what he wants to do. PLUS, he would be complaining about all the other imperfections between the 2 shoes (as we are all aware there are)... but he didn't...I'm one of the clowns that claims I have OCD all the time... but I don't obviously. I agree there are different types/degree/forms of OCD, but you can't pick some elements out of each and claim you have it. It doesn't make sense that he was bothered by one imperfection and not the others - especially if the other ones are more visible than the one he's complaining about.

I'll be the first to man up and apologize for my comments. I definitely could have made my point in a more mature way, which is the fact that there are people dying every second due to world hunger and illnesses around the world, we can't be focus on such small things like scuff marks on shoes....we have as humans have bigger fish to fry....

WOW this thread went LEFT real quick lool.
Lets leave the social media beef out of this please.

let the kid live with his pair, this is just a hobby and these are just shoes, life goes on.

Now back to our regular scheduled programing, sneakers!!!!!!!!!

WOW this thread went LEFT real quick lool.
Lets leave the social media beef out of this please.

let the kid live with his pair, this is just a hobby and these are just shoes, life goes on.

Now back to our regular scheduled programing, sneakers!!!!!!!!!
Agreed, thread getting a little too heated here. We can all agree we're passionate about kicks and let's just leave it at that. No need to start going down a path where we end up saying something a little too overboard that could really hit someone hard on both ends. Doubt anyone on this thread really intends to hurt someone with their comments..

On a side note, like i said earlier in the thread if you're gonna regret not buying something or getting your size down the road just bite the bullet and pay retail. No hassle and no need to hunt down pairs at the outlets. Assume they're steals at the outlet you can almost guarantee a reseller is gonna scoop them up and you won't get your pair at all. Kinda like when @bobbyfett told us about the Zoom Generations. Once it hit the Internets most of the stock ended up with all the resellers who scooped them up quick. It costs a bit more but at the end of the day you get your pair which is the most important thing imo.

That's exactly what was being reiterated though, and to kind of just let the kid live a bit. Everyone thinks they're a comedian and needs to roast someone. I agree that it's ridiculous to worry about trivial things in life like possessions when there are people starving, wars currently happening, and people with far far worse problems in life than some damage on shoes. That's fact. The thing that bothered me is when someone tries to claim that because they "studied something in school" then all of a sudden they wrote the book on the entire subject matter. Nothing is that black and white. The grey area is the most pronounced thing. If I notice I'm a certain way and have been fixated on doing things a certain way, I could just have undiagnosed OCD because I haven't seeked out professional help for that issue specifically. That's like me saying, Oh I read a book about brain surgery before...I guess that means I'm ready to go and operate now.

Side note: Footlocker.ca didn't have 11 or 11.5 in Shadow X's lets hope that the 10.5 will be alright. 10.5 is my true size so I'm going to assume they will be fine I just like to go up a bit. Anybody have any experience with how the Jordan 10's fit?

Canada Post didn't even try to deliver my package yesterday. All they did was drop off the pick-up slip

You will probably be fine. I wonder why they don’t have stock in 11 or 11.5?
yea I'm hoping so. I wear both 10.5 and 11. the 11 is just a little roomier. but once the 10.5's break in I'm normally good. I wear all my kicks so they normally work in.

got a call from UPS canada today asking about what to do with brokerage fee for delivering to 500s into Canada, either let UPS do it or I can self clear. Dam! I guess Canadians can't get away this time, the 700s were all paid for.

got a call from UPS canada today asking about what to do with brokerage fee for delivering to 500s into Canada, either let UPS do it or I can self clear. Dam! I guess Canadians can't get away this time, the 700s were all paid for.

Did they tell you what's the amount?

Just at Dixie over lunch - saw some Jordan XVI, 8s, XI lows, gold foamposites, PG2, Komyuters, Spiridon Ultras - a couple sizes of each - no additional discount on shoes. They were bringing stuff out from the back for people asking. Still have MVP card deal until the 22nd - Friends and Family next weekend as well.

Just at Dixie over lunch - saw some Jordan XVI, 8s, XI lows, gold foamposites, PG2, Komyuters, Spiridon Ultras - a couple sizes of each - no additional discount on shoes. They were bringing stuff out from the back for people asking. Still have MVP card deal until the 22nd - Friends and Family next weekend as well.
what Jordan XI lows?

Back
Top Bottom