Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ I wasn't really looking for smalls so its hard for me to say. If you dig hard enough im sure you can find stuff.

You defo going to have to dig at these factory sales. Don't expect customer service either. For me it's worth it as I really like RC and have bought a lot of it over the years. Now with a child and disposable income becoming a distant memory I've determined just to do the factory sale and not buy any RC the rest of the year.

Technically first to arrive, but chilled in the car, became 3rd to go in. Some pics:

ynw3ZS8.jpg

jU48QzB.jpg

kLiOEvS.jpg

TL2rd7y.jpg

RNQS0pS.jpg

dgZRtAr.jpg

fBGhGqv.jpg

2Iw1Mrp.jpg

I'm not even gonna argue against Kevin Love having contact on him by Derozan allegedly before the flagrant on Derozan, but its also funny how in that Oladipo situation you mentioned...Cleveland would have benefited from either call and did. Was it off Lebron out of bounds there? Maybe not but the goal tend benefited Cleveland regardless. You are right about narratives because since you're a Cavs fan, you're always going to be pro call that's anything with the Cavs. That alleged "foul" on Derozan was soft as charmin and you know it. It's two players fighting for a loose ball and if anyone rips away with the ball like Love did and connects with someones face...the other team should get that call. 5 vs 8.

First off, you're doing exactly the same with the narrative. Derozan was wrapping his arms around Love. A foul is a foul is a foul. Soft or not, it's how the league is and how games have to be reffed. This wasn't a fight for a loose ball. Kevin had possession of the ball and Love was protecting it, but the refs weren't calling a foul. If you see the way his body is positioned, Love was grabbing the ball with two hands much like anyone would do with a rebound. Swung his body around to basically say "get the eff off me Demar" and made contact. You're creating a false narrative that what Demar did wasn't a foul, which is inaccurate. 5 vs 8. Spoken like a man who is already making excuses. If the refs were anti Toronto, would the Cavs not have had more freethrows? Cavs 21 to Toronto's 31. If the refs favoured Cleveland, wouldn't the refs have called a foul on Demar? I'm sorry you're butthurt about the Raptors missing bunnies at the rim but please stop trying to make up things just to go your way. I am literally giving you the facts that in the last two minute report, the refs confirmed they missed the call on Derozan. I am giving you the FACT, that the refs said they missed to out of bounds on Thad. Yet you're coming out and saying those are maybes but the stuff that happened to benefit Cleveland were the bigger blown calls.

You contradicted yourself "I'm not even gonna argue against Kevin Love having contact on him by Derozan allegedly before the flagrant on Derozan" "That alleged "foul" on Derozan was soft as charmin and you know it."

What do you mean Cleveland would have benefited from either call? They got screwed over prior to the goaltend. It was CLEARLY out on Thad and they had it in the last two minute report as I mentioned. The Cavs would have had the ball with time on the clock and if they were able to score, would have had a lead. Yes, that's an unknown, but even a shotclock difference changes everything.

I'm not here to change your opinion. I know regardless, you're going to think the Cavs are going to get favouritism. I know far too many people like you who just have this burning hate inside for LeBron. So I don't even care to change your opinion but I can't sit here and read this BS slander which other people are going to read without researching and think "oh, good point" because no, awful, horrific point. I'm not pushing a narrative. I'm literally pointing out known facts.

My biggest beef with this was that it COULD HAVE been reviewed but refs chose not to. Going to Replay Centre, which coach/players/entire ACC were begging for, to make it right would've obviously given Raps the advantage. Happens all the time. Assessing the flagrant on Love is reviewable, going back to call the DD common foul is not (which, yes, is a foul and I was actually surprised they missed it). Refs took it upon themselves as an opportunity for a make-up call, despite the imbalance (2 shots + possession vs 2 shots).

Anyways, water under the bridge now. Next time Raps shouldn't put themselves in a position where they choke away a lead and a missed call can cost them the game (it is what it is). Game 2 goes tonight, let's get this!

The rule I hate the most actually, is that post whistle the refs can't assign flagrant fouls. Which would have changed the game a bit in the end if they called a foul on Demar and then looked into the hit by Kevin. It would have been two shots for Love (I think it was a penalty situation) and a technical freethrow for the Raptors on the hit by Love. Was 100% a flagrant on Love and 100% a makeup call for the Demar foul when they watched the replay.

Thanks. Wouldn't mind an alphabounce, but not at 75 as they got down to at least 60 at Haven. Hopefully they drop the price over the weekend if theres tons.
I think they lowered prices on the last day, I went on Sunday last year and I think the shoes were discounted a bit more, but I'm not entirely sure.

MOTHERS DAY is coming,

Question for you all,

What pair would you recommend? trying to bring her into 2018

Friend went to the sale around 12:30 today, said he had to wait an almost 90 mins to get inside.

I think they lowered prices on the last day, I went on Sunday last year and I think the shoes were discounted a bit more, but I'm not entirely sure.

Yeah they had dropped the prices on a few things that hadn't sold well by the Saturday afternoon last year.

Friend just went and said there was no line and she struggled to find S stuff but got a few things. Also commented on the mess and said it was worse than last year:lol:

MOTHERS DAY is coming,

Question for you all,

What pair would you recommend? trying to bring her into 2018
I got my mom a pair of Reacts. They seem like a shoe that would be easier to intergrate into a wardrobe than ultra boosts, are cheaper and have more “feminine” colours. They look great but are also really comfortable so youre dukes will love em

I got my mom a pair of Reacts. They seem like a shoe that would be easier to intergrate into a wardrobe than ultra boosts, are cheaper and have more “feminine” colours. They look great but are also really comfortable so youre dukes will love em

AHHH didnt even think of those. my dukes likes the "sock" feel on the toe panel so there are options galore. where did you purchase from?

Mental Edge as always

Shoutout the Cavs for the stealth tank with 20 games left in the regular season to get 4th seed.

Casey is a fool

I’m not mad I’m disappointed

Mother’s Day gift tings ****

AHHH didnt even think of those. my dukes likes the "sock" feel on the toe panel so there are options galore. where did you purchase from?
I went to the Nike store in EC because I figured that if my mom didn't like the colour or the way they felt she could go there and get help on finding the right pair for her or she could explore all the options

girl at footaction said they were going to start making calls today for satins...curious, anyone get a call?

I don't know if it's sustainable for LeBron to keep hitting those shots and Jeff Green being productive. Either Ty Lue made his first in-game adjustment of his career or the Raps stopped going to the basket. I really hope no one is going to start blaming the refs after that game.

No kookoo89 kookoo89 . Not even in the slightest. I’m at possibly my lowest point with this team right now. I never was a Lebron hater ever and was actually always a huge fan but I also would never deviate from being a Raps fan. From the inauguration season to the Rafael Arujo days...like most fans, we’ve supported and stayed loyal to this team, and we just always come up short in almost every scenario. I argued the “different year and it will be different this season” and got slaughtered now because it hasn’t been. The series isn’t over yet but I’m not saying that with any optimism because the way they lost both these two games doesn’t leave any good taste in your mouth obviously. There’s a ton to digest but I honestly don’t have any idea what this team can do going forward now that they’ve managed to get themselves into this scenario once again. We’ve never had “elite level talent” but they always try to mask that by adding depth but that also didn’t work vs a generational talent like Lebron. The most disheartening thing is that we embarrassed ourselves (again) but haven’t even fought. There’s no shame in going out if you are competitive and fight till the end but it comes across as just bowing down every year (something even the Pacers didn’t do). It’s hard as hell to be a Raps fan at this moment but we push on...

Last edited:
No kookoo89 kookoo89 . Not even in the slightest. I’m at possibly my lowest point with this team right now. I never was a Lebron hater ever and was actually always a huge fan but I also would never deviate from being a Raps fan. From the inauguration season to the Rafael Arujo days...like most fans, we’ve supported and stayed loyal to this team, and we just always come up short in almost every scenario. I argued the “different year and it will be different this season” and got slaughtered now because it hasn’t been. The series isn’t over yet but I’m not saying that with any optimism because the way they lost both these two games doesn’t leave any good taste in your mouth obviously. There’s a ton to digest but I honestly don’t have any idea what this team can do going forward now that they’ve managed to get themselves into this scenario once again. We’ve never had “elite level talent” but they always try to mask that by adding depth but that also didn’t work vs a generational talent like Lebron. The most disheartening thing is that we embarrassed ourselves (again) but haven’t even fought. There’s no shame in going out if you are competitive and fight till the end but it comes across as just bowing down every year (something even the Pacers didn’t do). It’s hard as hell to be a Raps fan at this moment but we push on...

I personally think the Raptors are going to take game 3... The Cavs have an issue where they get to complacent. So it's definitely not the time for the team to get down because they have a chance to steal a road game. I don't know if I expect Love to keep playing at this level and am curious to see if Casey adjusts and tries to double LeBron like the Cavs did with Oladipo. LeBron is a much better passer (probably top 3 in the NBA at the moment and #1 in the East without a doubt) but pressure can fluster anyone and if guys don't make shots he's going to have to take it on himself. They've been horrible at home, so fingers crossed for me.

It's not just the Raptors by the way. LeBron has basically made the East his playground in the playoffs for 7 straight seasons. Possibly an 8th, which is nearly a decade of dominance. I think a lot of the teams decided to try to build around LeBron, having guys who would hit their prime when LeBron gets out of his.

The Pacers were unique though. I was saying it earlier. The Cavs do not like to play super physical teams. And Indiana gets away with a lot of physical play. If you watch the first vs second halfs of the Cavs/Pacers games, the refs let the Pacers get away with murder in the second half of every game the Cavs had a lead. Couldn't get their 3 pointers to go, ect. Now the Raps play more controlled on the defensive end, and are getting called for the fouls they should be called for (because a foul is a foul). Also, they give the scrappy underdog the benefit of the doubt. And at this point, neither team technically should be considered a scrappy underdog, even if Vegas called for the Raptors as favourites. The Pacers series was key for the Cavs to get through because it was tough fought and the role players are a little less stressed now. That's not to say the Pacers are a better team, but it was a mismatch in many ways.

Back
Top Bottom