Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just watch this rich kid crash his McLaren 720 into another rich kid's Audi R8 and run away in his Red Octobers (at least it looks like he's wearing Red Octobers)......

:rofl:

Watched this on the news yesterday. What kills me is, the driver ran off in the wrong direction (south)......like where are you running to? Lake Ontario? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't even get me started on the ridiculous amount of luxury vehicles on campus that students drive from a condo in dt or north york/scarborough to the u of t campus...

Truth. Years back we rented a condo for a few weeks @ Yonge & Finch while renos were being done, and the underground parking was: all (non-entry level) BMWs, Audis, Benz, Porsche, some baby blue Lambo...all for a bunch of asian "students"

Wife: did you remember to lock the car?
Me: why? It's a Civic. :lol:

Truth. Years back we rented a condo for a few weeks @ Yonge & Finch while renos were being done, and the underground parking was: all (non-entry level) BMWs, Audis, Benz, Porsche, some baby blue Lambo...all for a bunch of asian "students"

Wife: did you remember to lock the car?
Me: why? It's a Civic. :lol:
Lol i had a co-worker on co-op that once said a souped-up bmw x3 was considered a "cheap" car cuz it wasn't a porsche or a high end audi. FOH lollll

If I were to ever to drive a luxury car, would I be assumed to be an international student from China? :nerd:

LOL any condo on Yonge and Shep too. parking a car never felt so degrading
so much heat

At least you can park properly, I hope.

I once seen some goofy kids park some ****ty B series horizontally across 2 parking spots in a plaza. I was outside my whip with my boy eating our food when cops rolled up. One of those yutes comes and says it's his and the cop says

"Really? A ****ing B series and you going to park it like that? Move it before I have it towed"

I was dead.

Hope those rich kids keep focusing on cars.
As far as I know, many of them are sneakers resellers too.
They just stay at front of the store during every release, buy the sneakers from people who win, then resell to their rich "friends".

Hope those rich kids keep focusing on cars.
As far as I know, many of them are sneakers resellers too.
They just stay at front of the store during every release, buy the sneakers from people who win, then resell to their rich "friends".
yeah i know dudes that proxy to Korea. they easily sell above local market value

LMAO I resold a pair of Yeezys to that kid in the video that crashed the car. He was flexing that mclaren on his ig a lot. I had a convo with him for like 30 minutes in front of his place while waiting for the e-transfer. He showed me his sneaker collection which included red octobers so when I saw that video i recognized him :lol:

LMAO I resold a pair of Yeezys to that kid in the video that crashed the car. He was flexing that mclaren on his ig a lot. I had a convo with him for like 30 minutes in front of his place while waiting for the e-transfer. He showed me his sneaker collection which included red octobers so when I saw that video i recognized him :lol:
What's his ig ID?:rofl:

LOL any condo on Yonge and Shep too. parking a car never felt so degrading
so much heat

LMFAO... My wife and I visited friends in one of those condos and I was sure I was the only car parked in there that was below 50K. Super clean, freshly waxed but it was a KIA :rofl:

This is very common. While I was renting a condo dt for school, I received a lot letters from banks to the old tenants (international students) about unpaid loans and bank statements. Not to say that all international students scam the system this way, but i've seen enough cases of this to formulate a negative impression about them. Don't even get me started on the ridiculous amount of luxury vehicles on campus that students drive from a condo in dt or north york/scarborough to the u of t campus...

Also Markham and R Hill didn't have a lot of these students until recently. Most asians in the york region area (like myself) are CBC or 2nd/3rd gen. Only in the past couple of years were there more and more international students coming to this area for high school just to get PR cards to pay domestic fees for university/college

I hear you fam. Have mad Cantonese & Mandarin friends that've been in Canada for time. It's these new jacks with a crap load of money flossing around like they own the place though. You can easily tell the difference between the aforementioned and them.

Back
Top Bottom