Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I was lucky enough to get a pair of the off-white converse from the surprise drop Tuesday morning. Shipping was super fast and package arrived this morning. I was so stoked until I opened the package.......

This is the most damaged shoe box I’ve ever seen. I contacted converse.ca so let’s see what they’ll say. I’m not hopeful they’ll do anything about it tho

Jeez that box is destroyed and you won't be able to use it to store or stack. Hopefully they do something for you because this is not acceptable especially for a "hyped" release like Off-White. I'd say hopefully they give you a discount code but not sure if that would do anything if you don't really shop with them often.

I got an order from Nike.ca yesterday and one of my sneakers ( Air Span II's) had a bad crease on the toe box with glue stains. My wife suggested I use our steamer to get rid of the crease and glue. It worked and there are no creases left or glue stains left. But I contacted Nike to explain my situation and asked for a discount code which they gave me. I'm not one to try to get a discount on everything but if Nike continues with bad shipping, flawed sneakers, crushed boxes ect. I will definitely keep contacting them for discount codes.

I was lucky enough to get a pair of the off-white converse from the surprise drop Tuesday morning. Shipping was super fast and package arrived this morning. I was so stoked until I opened the package.......

This is the most damaged shoebox I’ve ever seen. I’ve contacted converse.ca so let’s see what they’ll say. I’m not hopeful they’ll do anything about it tho
Hope you bought to rock and not sell....that would numb the pain. Doubt anything will happen for you besides the offer of a refund/return.

This is the most damaged shoebox I’ve ever seen. I’ve contacted converse.ca so let’s see what they’ll say. I’m not hopeful they’ll do anything about it tho
That's insane. I hope you bought 'em to rock, them thangs is cleeeaaaaaan.

I got an order from Nike.ca yesterday and one of my sneakers ( Air Span II's) had a bad crease on the toe box with glue stains. My wife suggested I use our steamer to get rid of the crease and glue. It worked and there are no creases left or glue stains left. But I contacted Nike to explain my situation and asked for a discount code which they gave me. I'm not one to try to get a discount on everything but if Nike continues with bad shipping, flawed sneakers, crushed boxes ect. I will definitely keep contacting them for discount codes.
How'd you go about using the steamer to do that?

Anyone know how to prevent pilling on your sweatshirts? My Reigning Champ already has some pilling near the bottom of the hoodie :frown:

Dc7QiLjVAAAE3Ye.jpg:large

Man I don't know what to feel about that. Obviously a big portion of the fan base didn't like Casey and criticized and hated his lack of in game adjustments and some questionable play calls etc, but the problem is the damn personnel. It's our "stars" that choke under the pressure of the Playoffs. I think Casey was a scape goat more than anything else. As much as you can hate on the guy...he had a massive part in changing the culture around this team into one that promoted winning. For most of the franchise's years, we were the Sixers or Suns or any other tanking franchise but the difference is we never got good, until recently in the past 5-6 years. The Playoff failures have finally caught up to Casey and lost him his job...

Writing was on the wall. When else do you get someone winning COTY and the organization needs "further evaluation" (instead of a He's Our Guy vote of confidence)

Demar, Lowry and Ibaka are locked into contracts, can't really move them. With no wiggle room sadly it was keep everything the same, or fire Casey.

Demar, Lowry and Ibaka are locked into contracts, can't really move them. With no wiggle room sadly it was keep everything the same, or fire Casey.
Ibaka needs to get traded. If he's not playing as physical as he used to be, then there's no point keeping him. His mid-range game is nowhere near what it used to be and we only saw the real Iblaka once during the Cavs series.
Masai loves Demar and Lowry too much to let them go, tho tbh if we're gonna talk consistency, Lowry is hands down a more composed and consistent player than Demar in the playoffs. I'll give Demar the benefit of the doubt this year based on the whole depression thing, but he's really gotta step up and man-up in the game if he was to stay in Toronto

Apparently there’s traction that they already wanted to replace Casey with Mike Budenholzer. Decent coach who was responsible for most of the Hawks 50-60 win seasons. Thoughts?

How'd you go about using the steamer to do that?

I used the steam directly on the crease on and off for about 5 min, 15 seconds at a time and then stuffed the toe. That's all I did for the crease and it went away but for the glue stains I used the steam to loosen it up and a soft tooth brush to get it off the mesh. It worked amazing even though I was not too optimistic at first.

Apparently there’s traction that they already wanted to replace Casey with Mike Budenholzer. Decent coach who was responsible for most of the Hawks 50-60 win seasons. Thoughts?

He's a good coach but i think it would be quite ironic that they would replace Casey with a coach who also lost two playoff series 0-4 in a row against a Lebron led cavs team.

I hope not. Why replace a 'treadmill' coach with another?

Last edited:

Agreed. Casey's on his final year of the extension while Ibaka's going on year 2 of his 3 year deal. From a fiscal point of view it's cheaper to replace the coach and see how the team functions with a new voice. Ibaka's contract is easier to move next summer.

About 3 years too late. He should have been fired after getting swept by the Wizards in 2015. Masai had to make the move though, because the heat was about to come down on him and Casey within the next few days. This whole "Lebron is unbeatable. We got swept by the GOAT!" excuse would not be viable once the Celtics take a few games from the Cavs.

Supposedly a Jordan sale on NDCA tonight at 3 or 4AM - along with the Katrinas. What do you think will be discounted? Caught the BMetallic 5s last time.

ahat ahat blackchiney08 blackchiney08 Everyone ages differently I guess. We'll give Ibaka the benefit of the doubt with his age.

My fear is that whatever's bothering him is 'mental' kinda like how Roy Hibbert was doing well in Indiana but turned into utter trash after leaving them. That makes is $20M+ contract look really, really bad.

Back
Top Bottom