Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Heading down there now hopefully can get a size 10 of the cortez and the red longsleeve then off to the show

thanks boss that alot of good info. lol got some friends who go p there to hang out thinking about joining wanted to know how the releases go cause i keep hearing that most stuff sits that are semi/limited like the clays and caps.

Depends really. Clays and blue moons sat and there were restocks. Caps are kinda limited. Some places did raffle and some fcfs but they didn't really sit.

Just came back from the show it was crazy good! And yeah I got to the pop up around 4:30 and the wait was literally 10-15 minutes and they had all sizes of the cortez except 12. I

Just came back from the show it was crazy good! And yeah I got to the pop up around 4:30 and the wait was literally 10-15 minutes and they had all sizes of the cortez except 12. I
I'm just happy i got the shoes really. they definitely prepared for this event
I was on the streetcar thinking "I'm good if I get a hat"
I got home and wifey was asking for her size I told her point blank "I showed them to you yesterday and you said pass"
I coulda gotten her size... hypebeasts man.

Do they still sell the Cortez even if the pop up ends already? cus it says on their IG "only June 11-12", i'm thinking to stop by tomorrow

Are we all concluding that it’s fcfs because of the no sleep part of the post? I know they typically do fcfs, eg cactus jacks, k. Leonard’s, etc

Are we all concluding that it’s fcfs because of the no sleep part of the post? I know they typically do fcfs, eg cactus jacks, k. Leonard’s, etc
Nah, FTA confirmed it in the comments section. I got work, so I really don't have time nor energy to be lining up early outside 306 Yonge just to take an L. However, based on the trend with the past FCFS drops, it does seem like they'll get decent stock of the OW 1s. That being said, it's online or bust at this rate for me.

Do they still sell the Cortez even if the pop up ends already? cus it says on their IG "only June 11-12", i'm thinking to stop by tomorrow
If I can grab the zoom fly's tonight, I'll probably pass on the Cortez Kenny's. Otherwise, straight to Livestock on Friday or Saturday.
Speaking of the zoom fly's, the orange ones are actually pretty clean ngl. Good summer shoe imo.

Nah, FTA confirmed it in the comments section. I got work, so I really don't have time nor energy to be lining up early outside 306 Yonge just to take an L. However, based on the trend with the past FCFS drops, it does seem like they'll get decent stock of the OW 1s. That being said, it's online or bust at this rate for me.

Go off white style - post a chair right now and label your name on it

Back
Top Bottom