Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

is it me or sign up bonuses gettin stingier with card companies? few years ago I was able to get aeroplan/amex/aventura points on a regular basis by sigining up & cancelling cards. there mustve been a good 4+ yrs where my flights were all free. nowaydays it seem like nobody offers these sign up bonuses. and yes I kno about the aeroplan disaster...

Your credit score must suck from cancelling all those credit cards

I was just checking out one of the soccer jerseys on Nike.ca, and my payment was declined on paypal (for some odd reason). Went to go and check out again and my size disappeared. :angry:

Either I checked out at a bad time and it was just bad luck, or Nike's website is garbage in aspects other than sneaker drops..

Not sure what jersey u lookimgnfor but check sportchek for friends and family sale

Those are only light hits, they don't really bring your score down if you have a healthy credit.
If you apply everyday than that's a different story.

Those are only light hits, they don't really bring your score down if you have a healthy credit.
If you apply everyday than that's a different story.

yea, I apply/cancel at least 2 a year
have a mortgage
last year's 30g auto loan approves instantly without any waiting period.
These credit checks don't hurt you if you have good credit rating

Maybe it’s the long game, in a year or two they’ll have appreciated a bit, some random Jordan retros that sat last couple years are worth something now.

Those epic react 87s tho, too nice

Not sure if anyone posted this yet? But the promo code works online for Beats by Dre headphones? Also tried using the promo code in some Jordan XXXll and it worked on them too! Not bad at 30% off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 48
Not sure if anyone posted this yet? But the promo code works online for Beats by Dre headphones? Also tried using the promo code in some Jordan XXXll and it worked on them too! Not bad at 30% off.

Also works on ultraboosts, reacts, vapormax

i keep trying to add **** to my cart to use this but all i keep getting is the message "Promotion Code is Not Found. Please Try Again" :frown:

^
so you have to change the store assigned on the lower right portion of the page. it has to say "In Stock" for you to add.
so basically you need to find the store that has the item in stock- that's how i got mine to work.

^
so you have to change the store assigned on the lower right portion of the page. it has to say "In Stock" for you to add.
so basically you need to find the store that has the item in stock- that's how i got mine to work.
ahhh thanks amigo !

Back
Top Bottom